Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Think i've found my next toy!

I was sitting on that very bike a couple of weeks ago at durham bikewise I think I prefer the brutale 800rr which Is the same bike with a different seat unit if the dragster had the option of the non spoked wheels it would be better as a lot of people don't like spoked wheels ,me being one of em.
think I might try to sneak a test ride if I get some time. 140hp in a lightweight 800 sounds like fun.

I kike the spoked wheels. But i went to trade the busa for cbr1000rr but it had gone. But he does have a zx10r in and she looks sweet.

@Davehutch wrote:
I still love my king and there isn't another bike at the moment i would swap it for

Know what you mean Dave-I struggle to see better bikes than I have, and to get lumbered with debt for so little puts me off every time. Smile

when i say next toy, i mean toy ( work bike, bit of fun ) wouldn't trade the 09 for it thats for sure Smile

Have thought about something a bit more sane but every time i get back on the 09 i giggle.

I like them wheels on the dragster, I nearly bought a set for the XJR ( Kineo wheels ) till i spotted the £2,000+ price tag! tubeless though which is a bonus Smile

Yeah---- looks ok.----- but won't be at the head of a queue for one Wink