Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Betty1

Cash Shop Deer

The cash shop shows you will now get a deer when you buy coins... I have been waiting to buy so I could get the new item after the fox, but I didn't get a deer...I didn't get anything (except the cash coins) Did anyone else have problems?

What do I do now?

there are a few pople in the other forum who havent recieved it either, something isnt right and there some are saying Hideeni is giving it instead

I've read that too ..but I just found Hiddinni and it was still the puppy dog !

Someone posted a picture of Hiddinni giving out the deer plushie on the other forum... I'm so confused.

Is there a picture of this deer somewhere so I can see it? Any confirmation yet of where it comes from?? How you get it?

lithiumkat wrote:
Is there a picture of this deer somewhere so I can see it? Any confirmation yet of where it comes from?? How you get it?

according to this pic its from hiddini but according to Playfish its cash shop ...go figure!! Just a glitch that they will fix I suppose

kasijab wrote:
lithiumkat wrote:

according to this pic its from hiddini but according to Playfish its cash shop ...go figure!! Just a glitch that they will fix I suppose

I got this plushie with Hiideni's gift.

lithiumkat wrote:

i will send u one as gift

there is a free link somwhere - people are selling them. i saw the link in the forum in one of the threads about 10.00am this morning. you click on the link and it sends a free deer to your house. when you gp into your house it shows hiddini sent it!

i just had the link... my friend sent it just now... can i post it here?

i still didn't understand if hideeni gifts it or what else!

i've seen no posts of friends who have met him! Sad

according to someone in the forum - playfish made an error with the coding. instead of giving it to people that purchase cash coins etc, they put it in the hidinni sheep thing - so i think for a short time when people saw hidinni they got a deer instead of the puppy. because it happend for a few people the link was/is still on facebook to receive a free deer plushy!

haha_13 wrote:

PLEASE POST IT - I WANT IT SmileSmile :good:

Betty wrote:
haha_13 wrote:

PLEASE POST IT - I WANT IT SmileSmile :good:

hopefully it will be posted shortly ..waiting for admin to ok it

http://apps.facebook.com/petsociety/accept_feed_gift?pf_ref=p100000143936144&pf_giftToken=aaipmtaWmdaWmtqZotm2mtq0aitxQiSaaqKYnJqWnZK5nJdWPqX6pIUghG&pf_lang=zh%3B&auth_token=b9af86a35be2cf724700f09fd5a3f995#

no fair! i spend my money and now hideeni gives it for free? noot to mantion that the fish i got with the spooky fish biscuit were all the same!

I KNOW WHY U CANT GET THE DEER ANYMORE...

THATS COS PPL ARE LIKE USING THE HUDINI GLITCH TO GET LOTS AND LOTS SO THATS Y U CANT GET IT ANYMORE Sad