Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

2016 forum ride out

Right i will sort it out again if no one wants to.

Where would everyone like to go?

We usually go in july but does anyone have big plans in july?

I can't plz everyone. So what do you want. thumbs

july should be ok for me, especially if its Scotland. us northeners could organize a recci run for some of the route perhaps.

I think it needs to be over three days not two so we have a full day riding around when there and the lads travelling a long way are not trying to cram it all in together. four days would be even better especially if the weather is good.

Either 15th-17th or 29th-30th but have to apply for two annual leave days so the sooner we get the date sorted the better! I will pop round this weekend if thats ok and have a catch up!

@madcarper wrote:
I think it needs to be over three days not two so we have a full day riding around when there and the lads travelling a long way are not trying to cram it all  in together. four days would be even better especially if the weather is good.

If its the later date i can do as long as you like cos im annual leave from the 31st anyway BUT any date picked I will try to wprk something ....agree with Ian about it been a little longer especially for those travelling further! thumbs

i'm self employed so flexible - 3 day or longer Scotland trip (depending on the weather) sounds good thumbs

mark! talking to a few of the lads on facebook the other night we was all wondering are you doing Scotland as main rideout or are you doing a northern one too? as some of us have a bit of a travel as it is Wink ta

Hi are you any nearer to setting a date?

Dave cant make the weekend of 15th - 18th July as its my 3 Yorkshire peaks walk for Alzheimers over that weekend, so can you avoid that weekend please as we have planned to make a weekend of it Smile

I still think midlands is the best choice for everyone, but the roads are better t'up north!

do one kinda like last year as everyone can meet, then do scotland for those who can? and i may do a south one.

3 rides?

whats up with that, if people only want to make one make one, just few of us have said we likely wont make scotland so do a midlands/northern ride whats centralish for everyone. and then a few of ya wanted to come south, so ill do a sothern one.?

I prefer Scotland as I cant cope with traffic or motorways these days - we need to contact mark thumbs

yeah but some of us are about 450 miles away from the Scottish border. why when few of us spoke on facebook said about a midlands one, no reason both cant be organized?

seem to be what the people want! partyLaughingLaughingLaughing

This is how I see it , I did offer to sort this years weekend ,but said it would have to be around the area I live , it got blown straight out the water with members saying the roads where too busy here ,and mark said he would sort it ! The last I heard he was on about Lincolnshire

ill do lincoln!

and they think they are busy wait till they come south Dave. we just all go out for a good filter LaughingLaughingLaughing

July is one hell of a busy month for me, but hoping I can make a ride out this year.

never mind filtering m8 aint no fun we need nice clear roads

ill do lincoln!

and they think they are busy wait till they come south Dave. we just all go out for a good filter LaughingLaughingLaughing
yes that was bad that bank holiday , but wont stop me coming down this year to see you thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
I think we should combine the run to kent as our ride out.???

Sounds like a plan mate.

Chad, you may have to just stay at home this year Shocked

@dick65 wrote:
so is this the main rideout this year then ?
sorry dick I posted in the wrong thread Embarassed removed it now , I don't know what's happening with the forum weekend we where going Scotland then thought mark said Lincolnshire confused

Laughing im confused enough m8

Scotland would be spot on or the place in yorkshire again would be good thumbs

I thought about the lakes as well but theres a few roads out due to the floods we had .

@Davehutch wrote:
noo i want a travel too this year Laughing

if this trip don't happen , you and Haydon can come up to me for a weekend , I will show you bsaome cracking roads round here mate thumbs

plan batman

@Davehutch wrote:
noo i want a travel too this year Laughing

if this trip don't happen , you and Haydon can come up to me for a weekend , I will show you bsaome cracking roads round here mate thumbs

plan batman

Grab me on the way up! i'll dig the SM out for that one lol

someone plan it as i wana go north lol.

Pick a weekend that me and mel are free come and stop here tents in the garden or sleeping bags on the lounge floor ,  I will take you on a good day out !!!  if anyone wants to join us they can thumbs

Only room for you 2 here though and there is a ibis hotel up the road

still need proper rideout. like last 2 years!

sorry about this guys , I will sort out a forum weekend for next year ( I did offer to this years but got over ruled) , for this year the ride out to see chad will have to do /t9669-weekend-down-to-see-chad-kent

once we have been to chads in June I will start a thread off to sort out next years thumbs

of course any one can sort if they wish ,but if you say your going to sort please do thumbs