Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

How often does your pet....

Wear complete outfits, like does your pet always wear outfits with the accessories that match? Yawo doesn't lol, I like to mix and match.. Yawo and I would love to see some ideas from your pets accessory collection congratulations

usually will wear the new clothes...pick the nice one...if its not nice..i will not wear it...once awhile wear my fav outfit...with nice accesorries..and speedy shoes =) hehe

lol Glow, most of my outfits consist of my speedy shoes too! I really like the new diamond dress on Pinky it looks really cute Smile

I buy the complete sets but don't always put them on Kasi ...and he always has his fast shoes on ..drives me mad now without them congratulations

lol I always buy the complete set too, but end up wearing only parts and mixing it with others lol. Pet society was so slow before the fast shoes congratulations I got so impatient with lots of friends before them especially if your pet was the slightest bit hungry and your friends rooms were full. Many of my friends have shops in their first room way tooo packed with items. those visits drive me mad! lol

on a side note, I think the pets need earrings and necklaces also you should be able to layer items like hats and braclets with gloves and such... I think that would make our pets more unique!

zach do always mix and match sometimes goes with the set, but she prefer to wear her fast pink-ballet shoes all the time (ooopsss...she would like to thanks the sponsor of the shoes: Kasijab! without that shoes maybe zach now has big bulky muscles in her legs...)

i hope i day pet will have earrings to wear....hihihi..i want to see my zach wearing those as she loves accessories...and i wish my pet can wear lipsticks....

well... my pet doesn't really like the clothes availiable... so only clothes she owns is the wizard hat(she doesn't wear it now), dracula cloke, a ribbon on the hand, skeleton shirt, the jeans from rockstar (and the matching bluse) and some orange shoes that look ok with a previous outfit.. oh! and a ribbon on the head! again from rockstar.. i really don't like the clothes.. or if i do.. the don't look good on my pet..

like I like visiting you lucky strike! She looks like such a bad pet lol

Chay I loves Zach's creative mixed gender changes lol! The face disguise with the festive suit was so cute. Don't forget the Marti gras tops lol Lipstick what a cute idea!

i like to wear complete sets, they usually look very nice... and i usually wear the tws clothes... but curently, i'm obsessed with my cheerleader outfit, that i bought just a few days ago+the pirates bandanna, but the christmass i comming, so i put the reindeer hat with the cheerleader outfit (it looks really cute cause the dress is red and one pom pom is red, and the reindeer horns are in yellowish-gold colours, and the other pompom is gold, so i love it ^^)

should i stop talking now...?

kasijab wrote:
I buy the complete sets but don't always put them on Kasi ...and he always has his fast shoes on ..drives me mad now without them congratulations

me too. i do the same and the shoes, can't live without those darn shoes! otherwise it's too slow.

I buy the whole set if it was TWS. I only buy the JW items if they were cute like the clutch. I dress Pinchy however I feel like. If I'm having a bad day, Pinchy doesn't look so great either. :wub:

I don't have speedy shoes, but the accessory Lady Bug never takes off is her blonde curly hair! I got it when it first came out and now when I take it off she just looks weird without it. Sometimes she wears differant wigs, but I usually go back to the blonde quite fast.

I like dressing her up in the latest fashions, but also like to mix and match. I like to change her clothes alot. Smile For a good while Lady Bug was wearing the round glasses like Kasi I love those glasses and think they're really cute.

dressing Princess Pinky is my favourite time of the day I always wear something special on my pet and i love to mix and much and change styles I have an album on my pc stored with all my pets looks and my closet-walk-in-room is so filled that I really need a second room just for the clothes and accessories!!!!!! Laughing

Sometimes my Sphinx wears stuff that all matches and goes together but a good portion of the time, like you said, she will mix and match stuff and often find stuff from different sets that go really better together than what it had with it in the set!

myladyyawo wrote:
like I like visiting you lucky strike! She looks like such a bad pet lol

Chay I loves Zach's creative mixed gender changes lol! The face disguise with the festive suit was so cute. Don't forget the Marti gras tops lol Lipstick what a cute idea!

hehe! congratulations i think i have to change her look though...

my pet does not change every week depends whether or not she likes the clothes and I am not always wearing the whole set I always put my personal taste and make something different!!!!!! congratulations Lucky i can't wait to see the final makeover!!!!