Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Pro Race? So exciting!

Playfish added a new Pro Race to our Stadium!! I just went to go run my races and saw it there!! So exciting just going to try it now congratulations Anyone else seen this?

oh wait nevermind, you can only run the race if you have the pro race gear from the cash shop Sad So sad!

myladyyawo wrote:
oh wait nevermind, you can only run the race if you have the pro race gear from the cash shop Sad So sad!

really? that is so shady of them! argh!

I agree, got all excited! lol well anyone who can play that race, please let us know what it is like!

ok, so i went over to see. it said that you have to buy shorts. but then it redirects you to the cc shop and only a vest and shoes are available? i even clicked ok for the shorts too...???

lol I tried that too (even though I don't have the ccs lol), I think the shorts are coming on monday.

the shorts are comming on monday, but if you have the vest and the shoes, you can probably run the race now....

I hope someone who can will post Smile I think you might be right tweet or else they wouldn't have it yet

The shorts do come out and you need all 3, shorts, vest and shoes to take part in the pro races...that is a lot of cash coins to spend!

what!?!?!
i only have the shoes that i bought it "accidentally" ...and now its useless cause i need all 3 items to play that race?!!!
thats not fair!

No one can play the pro races, for now, and if that person does, is because [s]he has the shorts and they can't be bought right now.

I suck at races...too old and fat. Prob wouldn't even help with the extras..LOL

lol Lorie I think there are tricks to it you should be able to find them on the forum here Smile Search it Smile

Has anyone tried running the new pro race yet?? Unfortunately I can't, I have the vest&shoes but I'll have to wait for a while to get the shorts, I've spent all my money on buying coins this week, LOL!

Hey guys~ I recently saw a youtube video showing someone playing the pro race and apparently, you get 200 coins and 20 exp (or is it 30?) for winning...

I think that's a little too little...considering that people had to pay 45 cc just for the set...

I can't move my fingers fast enough to have any success in the races, I have tried and tried, but I only won once out of maybe 100+ races.

Thank you Sanakan for letting us know about the video on youtube! Thats a lot of coins to win for a race, but for one race a day, it doesn't seem like enough to spend 45 cash coins on Sad

Pouncer, You must have a really fast computer hun. My sister has a lot of trouble clicking on her pet as well moves really fast. Try increasing your page size by hitting the ctrl button on your keyboard and scrolling down with your middle mouse button if you have one, it will make your Internet browser page (only the one you are on increase in size and slow down the game.

I tried running the Pro Race today&it's REALLY difficult to win Sad My computer is new&I win almost all normal races. If you don't have much luck in the normal races I wouldn't recommend spending 45 PC to get the items needed because chances are you're not going to cross the finishing line first Sad

If you win the Pro race, you get 200 coins. I was lucky, I received all the gear last week for my birthday, otherwise I would not have been able to afford it. I have won two races out of four, so yes, it's very difficult. I tend to do about three or four normal races first, then do the pro race.

It's not easy, the shoes are supposed to get rid of banana peels, so if you just have them, race with them, and you won't slip on peels. On the pro race, they have those large cones, so the shoes are not that helpful. The pets flip and sometimes it's distracting. You have to really focus on your pet and ignore the other two.

It looks more like they are gymnasts instead of jumping hurdles. It's cute, but I had no idea that you can't race without the 'pro gear'. The fact that the race is hard, and one doesn't always win is rather unfair. But, such as life.

wow, that sounds neat but still not convinced it's worth the 45 ccs lol

twiddly winks could you post a picture hun?

Here are some pictures from the pro race. Tiddly Winks came in third. So, it's not easy, not even with all the gear.

Oh and I noticed that these cones disappear with the shoes just like the banana peels in the regular race.

wow! Thank you for posting your pictures, I've been so curious! do you click on the cones or do you have to jump over them?

I clicked on them at first, which was easier for me. But, when she wears the shoes, apparantly the cones automatically move out of the way. I will have to pay closer attention and let you know. At first I thought that the shoes didn't get rid of them, and then I noticed that they were shoved out of the way. I am not one hundred percent sure.

I'll know for certain after tomorrow's race.

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you Sanakan for letting us know about the video on youtube! Thats a lot of coins to win for a race, but for one race a day, it doesn't seem like enough to spend 45 cash coins on Sad

Pouncer, You must have a really fast computer hun. My sister has a lot of trouble clicking on her pet as well moves really fast. Try increasing your page size by hitting the ctrl button on your keyboard and scrolling down with your middle mouse button if you have one, it will make your Internet browser page (only the one you are on increase in size and slow down the game.

Sorry for the late reply...congratulations

Welcome, I was curious about it too~
Good luck with the Pro races Tiddly Winks! They look hard..Smile It's so nice that you got that as a gift...I still think it's a waste of cc...they should at least increase the amount of coins...XD

Sanakan wrote:

Good luck with the Pro races Tiddly Winks! They look hard..Smile It's so nice that you got that as a gift...I still think it's a waste of cc...they should at least increase the amount of coins...XD

Yeah, my friend debated long and hard about whether to gift me them. She later said that if they better CC stuff that week, then she'd have given me something else. It was such a sweet gesture, and I figured that I would put them to use. I'm sort of amused by how the pets flip during the races. But, it's not right that the pet's lose more than they win.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

Yeah, my friend debated long and hard about whether to gift me them. She later said that if they better CC stuff that week, then she'd have given me something else. It was such a sweet gesture, and I figured that I would put them to use. I'm sort of amused by how the pets flip during the races. But, it's not right that the pet's lose more than they win.

Yeah! I think they should increase the amount of race per day at least...

I saw the video of someone racing and it's very distracting...especially the blue color tracks!congratulations