Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RnestseekR

Praise - for a change

Hi All. I am HAPPY to post a praise. For those who have been praying about my husband being out of work since March 6: he got a call today (a Sunday, of all things) asking him to report to work tomorrow at 7:30 AM. It's only a 1 month contract, but it's at the place he's been in the interview process with for 4 weeks now. The hiring manager is hoping to bring him in on a temp basis and then let corporate see why she wants to hire him. So, please keep praying that this will turn in to something permanent! Praise God for his provision and goodness!

Amen, sister! He will never forsake us! And he's not finished yet, there's a reason that it's occurring this way...when you're on the other side of this it will blow your mind!

Praise the Lord!!

Psalm 75:1
We give thanks to you, O God,
we give thanks, for your Name is near;
men tell of your wonderful deeds.

Thanks be to God rnestseekr

Guest Guest
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
2 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
3 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
4 Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.
5 Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

Bless the Lord for he is good! The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Your praise will continually be in my mouth day and night!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Any MY GOD will supply ALL your need according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance We serve an awesom God and I agree with Lurdy's...he AIN'T finished yet...it's only the beginnin because HE is able to do exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that you can think of or ask for.

We bless you Lord!!!!!!!!