Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Thinking of Quitting a pt job

Just wanted to ask for some wise counsel. I am 6 mos pregnant. Work 2 pt jobs thinking of quitting one of them.One is online Id like to keep that one! Have marriage issues. Ia m tryingto finish my degree and am taking one class now.
:afro: What do you think? ☕ :rocking: Thanks!

um im not pregnant myself but lol! but if i were i wood,,try 2 ease up b4 birfing time,, :rocking: ur gonna hav yo hands full soon enuf.. :babycrib: :babycrib: so it wood seem sensible..2 end the otha p/t job,, 👏 flower flower D

Hello Justblueskies,
During the three pregnancies and births following that I've experienced, there were always adjustments to be made with my schedule...be it work or what have you.
It seems to me, that the closer I got to delivering...things were made pretty clear what I needed to do.
If I were you, I'd free up my schedule as much as possible before the baby comes so you can have time for your baby and for yourself. The upcoming season is a precious one but also a draining one!
I encourage you to lay it all out before the Lord and allow Him to lead you as to what's to go and what's to stay.
One thing I do know...I am quite sure the baby will be at the top of your priorities...or should be!
Hope this helps! and congrats!

Amen!!!! I agree...however, you should pray as well to see what the Lord says. Are you able to make it financially with one PT job? There are dynamics to look at as well. Are you able to go on maternity leave with this PT job and then pick it up when you are ready to go back after the baby?

Being a mother myself, babies take up ALL of your time. I quit my full time job after having my son and stayed home until he went to Kindergarten. That was the best decision for me.

Praying for ya!

Thank you all so much God answered!
The effectual prayer of the righteous availeth much!
I was not fired nor did I quit!
I was away for a week and they asked me if I still wanted the job, when I didnt respond they hired someone else.
They are allowing me to finish up-give away all my current inventory I can do that this week.

By the way, love the avatar!!

God is good--HE knows just what we need!!! HE IS AWESOME AND HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYONE EVER WILL!!

THANKS FOR YOUR POST

Just an update the person who took my pt job-was recently let go and she told me it was a bad experience -high stress low pay I am thankful God spared me!