Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Two deaths in my family

LtwJ -

Will definitely keep you and your uncle in prayer, double deaths like that can be overwhelming... bandaid

Blessings,

Lurdys

prayed for your uncle, Lovetown. God can take such sad circumstances and bring beauty and life from them. I pray He does this for your uncle. Thank you for your heart to bring him to us for prayer.

LovetoworshipJesus,
You got alot on your plate haven't you?

Father...I ask for your peace and comfort for not just this uncle but for the entire family at this time of loss...Lord, we don't always know what to say at such times...but You know what to say Father...Holy Spirit...I ask for Your intercession for this family...the entire family Lord....intercede on their behalf when we know not what to pray...in Jesus name I pray amen!

(((LovetoworshipJesus))) God loves you!!!! You are dear to Him.

Father,

We thank you for lovetoworship and thank you Father for your love that surrounds her and her family. Thank you for the peace that will be with them over the next few weeks while they have time to heal. Lord we know that you never give us more than we can handle but we ask Lord that you would help us walk in the same grace you have given us. Thanks for being the awesome God that you are.

your servant,

Connie

I am sorry to hear of your loss, Love. May the God of Peace bring it into your hearts and minds. We are here for you, woman of God. Stay strong in the Lord.