Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Love is a gift

I woke up feeling good. I am starting a new life and journey we have a few months left and I am going to enjoy the rest of it. I thank GOd for his grace and mercy because it endures forever.....I am moving foward.... I love this website and everyone on here. I pray a strong wind of the Holy spirit hit you life FIRE... LOVE YOU ALL. Lord let your power fall on them as each one read this....Your shekinah Glory.... I am so excited today.. I feel very light.... Thank you lord for the blessing and miralce that is taking place now..... :bighug: NO more will the devil take our JOy... I release love peace joy and overflow like never before....... Get ready because the best is here..... I want to say we are getting our true love soon... Peace unto you and yours........Amen

I receive that in Jesus' name! We celebrate Your abundant goodness, Lord, and joyfully sing of Your righteouness! We love You, we praise You, and we extol Your Holy name now and forevermore! In Jesus' name, Amen!

Ohhh, I felt like that too when I woke up LTWJ aka Kimie-Kimie. What a wonderful surprise to see this post, you two. I was just thanking the Lord, and calling on the Name that is above every name, and I could feel miracles taking place. I used to think that this was how I felt when I felt the fall coming. Now I know that this feeling is Holy Spirit quickening my insides!

Me too. How dreamy! Love the changes that take place, the harvest, the fall of leaves, the cooler temps, the football games, the outdoor bbq's. Just heavenly.

GOD IS GREAT AND HIS NAME IS MATCHLESS!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SO HAPPY AT THE THINGS THAT GOD IS GETTING READY TO DO FOR HIS PEOPLE IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS AND YEARS!

Lets never let go on God's unchanging hands! I've said this before and I'll say it again: NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS! God can turn a situation that seems to be bad, completely around for your good (romans 8:28) God bless you all! IN JESUS NAME! LIVE IN THE OVERFLOW!

desiree