Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

2 prayer requests

Praise him saints of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is so very good and I'm excited about the "millenium anointing" that is going to overflow in all of our lives!

I ask that you pray with me concerning distractions. I've been having alot of them lately, and I just don't seem to be getting my focus--and it disturbs me! This has never happened to me before in a school setting and I'm feeling weird about it. I know that this is a tactic from the enemy so pray with me against the strongholds of the enemy!

Also pray that God would provide me with a job--preferably on campus! Thank you so much and God bless

Love you all greatly
desiree (Starpop) kiss

Desiree I pray in the name of Jesus that he will open up a door for that job thats in his will for you to have, Also I come against all distractions and Loose Gods peace and a sound mind over you in Jesus name.

God has you covered by the blood of the lamb. Like I told you...I AM PRAYING FOR YOU GIRL!!!!

Guest Guest
Desiree,
Count with my prayers too.
Let it this be a season of miracles and wonders for the Glory of God.

Father God,

Thank you so much for our sister in Christ, Desiree. Father we thank you that you bless her with a sound, clear mind as promised in your word. We know that the author of confusion or disorder is not of you....we come against that right now in Jesus name and command that spirit to report to the feet of Jesus now, for judgement. We thank you Lord that all things work together for good to those that Love God. Father we thank you that the blood of Jesus covers our bodies, minds, spirits and that nothing crosses the blood line.

We give you glory and honor and praise and thank you in advance for the help that you are giving Desiree right now. In Jesus name we pray! praying praying praying

your servant,

Connie