Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Unforgiveness should be released Here!!

Hi everyone I am so greatful to be alive. I been going through lately but I still continue to serve Jesus. God has been healing my heart from the pain that was caused by my parents. It seems like evey week it gets better and better.. Some healings dont happen all at once. The lord revealed to me becuase of the pain that was in me from a child. this cause me to make so many mistakes. go from job to job, relationship to another. I realized one big pain in your life can cause so many mistakes. BUt I thank GOD he allowed me to see this and fix this dent that was there. Sometimes we go through life thinking we are ok and we block out things but as we get older the truth sets in... SO God showed me this pain has to be healed in order to go forward also to forgive. Many of us can not go foward because we hold unforgiveness in our heart. Out minstry are on hold because of this.. So I encourage you to search your heart and if there is any in there.. Let go.

I want start by saying this I forgive my parents for hurting me when I was little. I release them into Gods hand. I pray God deliver them and set them free in Jesus name. Also I forgive anyone who ever hurt me and I pray God will help them to see a better way and live for Jesus.

If you have unforgiveness in your heart or someone hurt you..... Start here and Let it out.!! Love you all ANd I pray God healing over you... By his stripes we are healed!!! Healing is the children bread !! Be Free with me!! I will fly High like a eagle.. I spread my wings and like a Dove I dwell there with my father King Jesus... I am resting with my Father.

Lovetoworship,

I totally agree with you here. For me I had a long list of folks to forgive.......I had been through many years of physical, mental and sexual abuse and the Lord had to help me understand how to forgive. But no matter how deep the pain is.....the Lord will show you gently who you need to forgive. For me that pain was so great that I could not at first handle it in the natural, so the Lord helped me through my dreams. That helped me a lot. The person he showed me though was myself. I was expecting it to be others....and there were a few....but it was me I needed to forgive. I was like how can I forgive me for all of this stuff I did and he gently reminded me that if he could forgive me then I should be able to forgive me. I got it....but it took a bit. I had to pray and then finally I released it to the Lord. So I can now say that I am free and with all that I am I have forgiven all those that have offended me, including me.

This is an excellent subject. Forgiveness is key. The Lord says that he cannot forgive us if we do not forgive others.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove I agree with you... Recently my pastor told me I keep hearing the Lord say Forgive yourself. And I said to God I forgive myself. I was obdient to my pastor. and I said God forgive me and I forgive myself. later on I was alone and I ask God why do I need to forgive myself..still quite did not understand but I did it anyway.. ITs better to be obedient than to sacrifice.

um if u dont 4give urself then u r still in un4giveness so the healing process stops,, i think that is tha tuffest one 2 do cos were soooo hard on ourselves,, ugh,, D

Amen. I know that it can be hard to not forgive someone who has hurt you. For years we can be in denial that there are issues that need to be fed. We just keep our glory Hallelu face on, and never heal, and stay alone, lonely and aloof...but that is not the Father's will for our lives. I am glad Father exposes the plots that the enemy has to entrap us and make us fruitless and unable to move forward in Christ.