• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

Need prayers of protection for self and son

My son& I need prayers of protection and favor. Our custody court
case is in November. For the past 2 nites had dreams where huge
snakes were chasing after or trying to attack@ me. In one dream had the
victory, in the other it was all unclear. Please pray 4 us.

this just fell inside my head,,''he that dwelleth in tha secret place of tha most ,,shall abide under tha shadow of the almitey,,'' i feel thats a now word 4 u p/d,, beleave me ,,me remebring that is a miricle indeed,, D

oh that otha scrip is a shadow 2,,, living unda tha shadow of his wings,, he has u covered,,

Thank you Father that no weapon formed against this family shall prosper. I ask you to fight for them as your word says Father in Jesus name.

Father God,

We thank you that your divine hand is on them and that your blood is washed over them and that nothing can cross the blood line. Father we thank you that no weapon formed against them will prosper and every tongue that rises against them will be condemned. Father we give you praise and glory for your undying love for us and for never leaving us or forsaking us! Father you alone are worthy of our praise. In Jesus name we pray.

your servant,

Connie

Amen. Thank you Lord that I abide under the shadow of Your wings. Thank You for protecting my son and me. Thank You Lord.