Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

What do you want inPet Society?

This Thread isn't a Thread in Which you say what Item you want to have, but what you want in Pet Society.
1. A week without TWS items
2. A Fishing trophy.
3.A month in a year when every TWS item and holiday items and Items from clearence sale and and removed items from mystery boxes 10% cheaper.
4. That everything is giftable.
5. Can buy Second and Third House
6.More Levels
7. Collection Rooms for Plushies and Artwork( In this room It shows a List of Items You don't have)

my dream must be free cc Laughing but also more ways to earn coins and lower prizez and a santa doll :d but also umbrella

smut wrote:
my dream must be free cc Laughing but also more ways to earn coins and lower prizez and a santa doll :d but also umbrella

mine too

to have a cc lottery
pets to have shops
oh, and no tws... everything to stay in shops...

I would love to see our pets have pets...can you just imagine a puppy running a round or a kitten rubbing up against your pet lol

or even birds that fly around outside...something to make it more 3D as it can seem very flat at times

Guest Guest
I would love to have musical insturments that play music or maybe a radio with sound and I love the idea of pets running around and birds flying. That was a good one.

I would love to be able to rotate items so that everything doesn't always face the same way - so that on one side of the room the doll face right and on the other side of the room it could face left.

Betty wrote:
I would love to be able to rotate items so that everything doesn't always face the same way - so that on one side of the room the doll face right and on the other side of the room it could face left.

i SO agree! Laughing

i want playfish cash so i can buy many rare item.
life without credit card is boring.
i had missed many rare & nice item for playfish cash=(

the tws are getting really, really expensive!
I know they are doing it so people dont buy so many just to trade, but come on.....5000 coins for the stairs??

I wish that pets had bicycles. I mean, we have enough junk in the pond, and my question is: How did it get there? I mean; no bikes, but plenty of bike tires.

One of my wishes did come true, actually, they got lab stuff, but I'm still waiting for a lab coat so Tiddly Winks can do her chemistry experiments without messing up her good clothes.