Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

1 cc .... hmm... if its coins..i will consider but cc...long time spending...really will get addicted to it

RenaeCJC wrote:
Hey guys! Check out my new Youtube video fresh from the ovens!

http://tinyurl.com/ykg3lvo

good job hun. you are brave to record yourself and put it on youtube for all to see. i don't think i could ever do that. but well done.

Wow! You have a very nice voice, and that is so brave of you! I love to sing but I could never do that!! Without music playing and everything! Great job congratulations

Evening Kasi Smile It's morning here congratulations Having a great day so far, but sooo tired lol. How has your day been?

smorkle wrote:
hi hi kasi. please disregard the pm's i just sent you. :iagree:

please disregard this disregard.
my brain is currently overheating and not working correctly.
please do not listen to anything i say.
yes, i am confused.

myladyyawo wrote:
lol Smorkle so funny Smile How is your day at work going?

i ditched work! i'm home sick with a sick husband.

hee hee. i really hate where i work right now so it's easy to miss. i rarely to it so it's ok.. so far missed only twice.

i'm off to make lunch for the sniffling puppy. see you guys in a bit.

Smorkle all disregarded congratulations go look after your sick fella ...you know how ill men get bless them xx

I have had such a bad day Sad

I got my OH to take my youngest daughter(2 year old) out this afternoon so I could have some peace...they'd been out about 2 hours when I get a phone call.....she's had an accident!
Her cousin had trapped her fingers in the bathroom door (he's only 3 and was devestated that he had hurt her)
By the time he managed to get her home to me, her fingers we not only swollen but rock solid Sad
So up to the Accident and Emergancy we went!
The have done x-rays on her had but luckily it is just badly swollen and bruised.

She has stopped feeling sorry for herself now and is back to being a cow bag lol, every now and again she will try and pick something up with her 'bad' hand and will scream apart from that she is fine

I hate seeing my kids in pain Sad

Nanny's coming to see her next week (and everyone else too!!) so I can get my big hugs then xx

Awww Lea I feel the same about my kids, I think most parents do... I'm so sorry she got hurt, I hope that her fingers get better fast! Kids are always so tough when things happen. I don't think we would handle it as well as they do.

lea75 wrote:
I have had such a bad day Sad

I got my OH to take my youngest daughter(2 year old) out this afternoon so I could have some peace...they'd been out about 2 hours when I get a phone call.....she's had an accident!
Her cousin had trapped her fingers in the bathroom door (he's only 3 and was devestated that he had hurt her)
By the time he managed to get her home to me, her fingers we not only swollen but rock solid Sad
So up to the Accident and Emergancy we went!
The have done x-rays on her had but luckily it is just badly swollen and bruised.

She has stopped feeling sorry for herself now and is back to being a cow bag lol, every now and again she will try and pick something up with her 'bad' hand and will scream apart from that she is fine

I hate seeing my kids in pain Sad

glad to hear that she is ok. you poor thing. you must have been really stressed. so much for your peace and quiet time.
SadSad

congratulations Thank you for posting your video hun Smile

So how is everyone tonight, just looking at the forum (not that I haven't been on all the time these last couple days lol) Before I go next door to my sisters and watch Ghostwhisperer!! So excited I love that show. So sad they cancled the only show I watch on wednesday Eastwick Sad Ahhh well (just after I got over the ex-list being cancled) I must have bad taste in shows lol! I'm also so excited to sleep in tomorrow!! My hubby gets to wake up with the kids alone tomorrow lol.

lol I just sit and watch the recent topic board, play really addictive games lol like counting and rhyming lol and I never get bored lol

haha I am Especially when playing pet society and chatting on Pet society fan community... Everyone is so nice here and with kids running around the house lol it's my only sanity some days.

I have 2, my oldest my daughter who just turned 5 and my son who is 3. I also watch my sisters kids 4 days a week for 11 hours and her daughter is 3 and her son is 14 months. Do you have kids?

Morning everybody ....another late start for me ...not used to hubby being home and his alarm not going off at 6.30am !! He's on a long weekend off now.
How are you all today ...????

I hope your enjoying your sleep-in time Kasi congratulations I'm off to bed, babysitting again tomorrow Smile LOOONG DAY! I can't wait for sunday!

Hm I'm ok, Going out with some friend's in a bit I think, You?

I can't believe that teaching one little small kid 3foot tall for 45 minutes made me so sleepy the whole day..I'm used to teaching people that are at least 8 or 9 years old..not a 4 year old kid.

din u know the younger the kid is, it is harder to teach =)

ive spent 8 hours behind a counter selling stuff standing up, we are not allowed chairs behind the counter lol my feet are sore

haha....! mangoberri! they say its gona snow rain fall later...!

yeah i heard! I'm going out for dinner too! woppeee.. YAY for living at the bottom of burnaby mountain!

LOL ! u seems so happy bout it...
its going to be cold...
every nite now is sooooo cold...