• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Weird Ads in the web page

Guest Guest
Question:
Why are we getting this ad on the home web page
that is very explicit and tasteless for the nature of this site.
"come to play lord"
Is this a joke? or another hacking attack to this site?
Am I the only one seeing this?
are you guys getting paid something for announcing this kind of stuff? if not who is the one responsible to publish this staff?
It really diminish the credibility of this site when that kind of banner is displayed on the home page.

MB...the ads seem to only be on the sign-on screen. I believe this site is a free site and when you belong to a free site, anything goes...which means, the creaters of the site get their money from whoever will pay them. It's sad, yet true...

MB,

It's like Cholette said, the Forums or Forumotion is what this site is through & it's free. Apparently do to some issues as a treat to the groups they disabled the ads for a time, but as of Oct. 30 the ads are now back. However I noticed that once I'm logged in the ads no longer appear.

Hope this helps!

Guest Guest
Thanks Ladies

I am sorry to hear you are getting this type of advertising. I personally only get sign advertising about selling stuff but nothing inappropriate. I think what Cholette said is pretty much it though. We do not have the ability to control a free sites advertising.

Love in Jesus,

Connie