Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

This is not really a teaching, just wanted to share something

Just recently I was somewhere in my home and heard two voices speaking into my left ear for about seven seconds. I realized after that God had opened my spiritual ears and what I was hearing were demonic spirits talking in my ears, I din't understand what they were saying but they were talking in my ear. It reminded me of an experience where someone I know saw a demonic spirit talking to a girl in her ears and she was laughing. What I believe happens sometimes is that demons whisper things to people's ears, or whispers thoughts into people's ears in order to lead them astray. What I have done now and will have to continue doing is asking God to protect and sanctify my ears from demonic spirits so that they cannot influence my thoughts or influence me in any way and I needed to be careful of what I think about.

This is so true. I had a dream one time that I was walking down a sidewalk and one of those big anacondra snakes was slithering through the trees and whispering in my ear while I was walking. That season of my life was probably the worst, when it comes to having to cast down vain imaginations and battling my self-worth. The whispers are REAL!!!!! IT comes in forms of our own voice sometimes...or the voices of others. So I agree...we need to DEFINATELY ask the Lord to protect our ears and I think another thing we need to do is to build ourselves up with MORE of the Word of God because the Word will counter-attack the lies that the enemy says. I believe with my heart that the Word of God is the standard that the Lord will lift up on our behalf when the enemy comes in like a flood!!!!

Great post Butterfly!

Yes, this is so true! That is why for me I don't always believe what I hear...(bad pun but true)...I always test what I've heard against the Word of God, test the spirit behind the word spoken to me, and I'll file the information to see if it is confirmed. Often these things spoken (here I'm talking about information, not the negative seeds that the enemy tries to plant) are only partially correct which makes sense since the enemy isn't omniscient, he can't know the future any more than you or I can without the Holy Spirit's revelation.

I think another thing we need to do is to build ourselves up with MORE of the Word of God because the Word will counter-attack the lies that the enemy says.

Amen, Cholette! This is the model that Jesus gave us - He countered the things that Satan told Him with the Word when Satan was trying to tempt Jesus when He was fasting in the wilderness(Matthew 4:1-11, Luke 4:1-13).

Amen, I totally agree with you. The enemy does not have the authority to engage us in conversation or anything else. I have had to cast out, rebuke, bind, pull up, root out and tear down that madness before. Once, when I was on a long fast, a girl came to me to be healed of drug addiction. I cast the thing out, and then went to sleep. While I was sleeping, it tried to jump on me, and I felt a strong heat, but to both our surprise, it bounced off. Then it fled, because I was shouting the name of Jesus, and casting it away.