Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

smorkle is mad!! AHHHHHH!!!

ok, normally i don't really get mad too easily because PS is supposed to be fun and a game, but i just found out that another site stole not only the original BAC siggy and started their own club called BAC (yeah, real original) but that they are stealing just about everything from PSFC!

if there is one thing i can't stand is a cheater...and liars!!! NO GOOD!

:ranting: :threaten: Destroy PC

i actually registered for the site so i could say something.

AND it's the actual creator of the forum (his name is Listener) that stole it and is using it!! the nerve of some people. the site looks almost like ours too!!!!

.............................................................................................................................. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

thats rubbish smorkle, well anyway it will never be as good as this site as you lot are decent people with originality and they are just sad, dont let it get to too much, theyre not worth it Smile xxxx

yup i agree, loads of sites cant think of their own ideas so steal off PSFC, we've had loads of ideas stolen from us, even playfish took a idea from us.

Begining of this year we had "The Changing Room" where you could try the new clothes on your pet before buying them and then Playfish put it in the game (thats a good thing, i mean Playfish using a idea of PSFC's i like) but other sites stealing our ideas really gets on my nerves.

I know who stole it, the creator of that site is called "Nacho" and he is a well known scammer at Playfish.

Mr Mayor wrote:
yup i agree, loads of sites cant think of their own ideas so steal off PSFC, we've had loads of ideas stolen from us, even playfish took a idea from us.

Begining of this year we had "The Changing Room" where you could try the new clothes on your pet before buying them and then Playfish put it in the game (thats a good thing, i mean Playfish using a idea of PSFC's i like) but other sites stealing our ideas really gets on my nerves.

I know who stole it, the creator of that site is called "Nacho" and he is a well known scammer at Playfish.

i argh NACHO!

it's up to us to make US (PSFC) even better! those copy cats, they'll follow but they'll NEVER lead!!

Mr Mayor wrote:
Well ive got us a new logo, took me 2 minutes to find, think it works, lmao!

(will change it back shortly!)

LOL!! that is too funny!

and they put " a thankful place for facebook users" i'm sorry, but that's a bit lame.

ugh... i'd say a thing or two to those... animals..
THEY STOLE OUR BAC SIGGY? that's sooooo lame of them...

I'D GET THEM TO COURT IF I KNEW WHO THEY ARE!!!
:rtfm: don't you have copyright or something on psfc? :rtfm:

smorkle wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:

i argh NACHO!

it's up to us to make US (PSFC) even better! those copy cats, they'll follow but they'll NEVER lead!!

that's true! congratulations

Mr Mayor wrote:
yes PSFC's copyrights are with BayCastUK the name, Pet Society Fan Community PSFC petsocietyfan.com and logos and images associated with the site in general.

it's really hard enforcing them online, Sad

that's true as well Sad

---------

i'm dying... i'm going to bed if you want to see me tomorrow... goodnight!!!! congratulations -hope this thing gets off our backs soon!!!! grrrr!

horray for smorkle! congratulations

btw, in psfc facebook group, why the HELL is cathegory bewitched charms and talismans? O.o

tweet40 wrote:

btw, in psfc facebook group, why the HELL is cathegory bewitched charms and talismans? O.o

huh? ....??

oops...
while i was in the bathroom, my brother put my facebook to some piraty english... Ashamed sorry...

Mad

Oh wow, that is just lame!! I don't use that word much but it kind of fits. Not only are they stealing the wonderful ideas of others to pass as their own but they are scammers! I wonder if he would scam people off his own site! Just ignorant!

hmmmm poor thing smorkle....
cant we do anything bout it?
hmmm letting ppl stealing psfc ideas and stuff...
this need to be stop....
copy cats are not allowed =(
even if they wana use that idea, they shud ask for permission!

no manners ppl just steal it...!
its good to share things but of cause wid permission..but not stealing ppl's idea...!
i always hate ppl like that!

Sorry, man, I'm the admin of that site you mentioned.

I'm sorry for stealing your gaphics, it was a long, long time ago. Please, forgive me, rwally. I'm removing the thread right now, please don't be mad. I was just stupid.

Again, sorry.

Here's the thread my friend.

link removed by kasijab

Now nobody has it on its siggy. Again, I'm very sorry, I didn't ment to steal. It's because I liked it very much but it was wrong.

Can we be friends? I'll un-ban you from my forum right now

We have had a lot of issues with people stealing our ideas, banners and graphics.

To be honest it is getting beyond a joke now, especially when we find one of our members taking our own ideas andd grpahics and using them on another site (and no I will not name names but they know who it is!)

In a way this proves that PSFC is always one step ahead of other groups, and we always get the best ideas, which is what makes this the number 1 PS site!!

As we say....

psfc210.png

I totally agree with you ..it is very disheartening to put in all the hard work we do to make PSFC the best site for PS just to find it has been stolen....and yes it is theft when it is copy and pasted exactly as we have it.