Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Pray now !! the job is going making there decision today

Ok people of GOD....Its praying time help me pray this job through if its for me...this is spiritual battle..please see the dream I posted about the job I had last night!! Thank you!!

Father in the name of Jesus we just thank you in advance for the new job that LTWJ is getting. We declare and decree it is hers and give you all the praise and the glory!

your servant,

Connie

Guest Guest
O LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done marvelous things,
things planned long ago.
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?" declares the LORD Almighty.
You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the miraculous signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the LORD your God brought you out. The LORD your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear.
He will show you mercy, have compassion on you, and increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your forefathers,
Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD.
In Jesus Name Father Thank You ,for listening this prayer and for the Victory given.
To your Glory and Honor Father in Jesus Name.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.

Awesome Prayer Mbstudent...Thank you I rcv this prayer in Jesus name..At the right time the JOB will come until then I am getting plenty of rest and sleep.

Standing in agreement with you, Sister!

Let us know as soon as you hear, ok? flower

Lola Thank you....I have not heard anything yet..not sure at this point..However I am still applying for other jobs..So I still wait...Thank you all for your continued prayers. In the mean while I been working on myself.

Good job LTWJ...in the season of "wait", we all should be working on ourselves...

Amen!! thank you Cholette... Oh yes I am getting plenty of rest... I must say I really needed this...Next week I am going to start working out...Gotta get my fine on!! I been fasting and praying now I am waiting for the release from GOD>>> love you thanks again!!