Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dani

My condo is going to be foreclosed on

The bank wants to foreclose on my condo January 7th--Which is my birthday :(. Please pray that God extends that date so I can get the bank the proper documents they need and that I can keep my condo. I just need a little bit of time...and a miracle! Thank you for praying! I appreciate you!

Praise the Lord that He is a miracle working God! Standing in agreement with you, dani! He is your everpresent help in times of trouble such as this. Hang in there, ok? big hug 2

Standing in agreement with you as well Dani!!!!!!!! There is NOTHING too hard for the Lord...NOTHING!!!! He can come through in the 11th hour so stand your ground and don't let fear in. The tighter it is, the BIGGER the Glory!! Thank you Jesus for all you have already done on behalf of Dani!! We trust and believe that you have already worked this out and we will praise you because we know it is for YOUR glory. Show Dani and all who are involved what YOUR power can do in situations that seem grim and hopeless. We bless you in advance Lord because YOU ARE GOD!!!! In the name of you sweet and wonderful son Jesus Christ...AMEN...SO BE IT...IT IS DONE!!

By the way...my birthday is a day after yours...doesn't the bank know that January is a sacred month?? Only SPECIAL MIRACLES happen in Janaury!!!

Ah my goodness and I thought the Miracle month was November. LOL. Dani I will be praying in agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

No, I think the miracle month is May wink !

I stand in agreement in prayer and thank God for being Sovereign and Ruler over ALL things. HE has the last say-so!

Cholette, what was the title of the thread you posted about your friend and the miracle God worked for her with her rent? I think that would really encourage dani...don't you?!

Thank you ladies...and yes Cholette I would would love to read a testimony of someone else... it would be encouraging. I'm going to read what you said everyday for strength. I feel so weak right now. I wish I was stronger or had more faith.

Um...I have it on good authority that the special miracle month is actually OCTOBER! Just want to set the record straight..... wink

All of you May, October and November babies need to get a grip...You gotta know that the beginning of the year sets the tone for the rest of the year...hehehe...January is where it's at! I'm just sayin. SmOoChEs!!

My sweet Dani...here is the link to the testimony that was posted in the Testimony Forum...enjoy

/testimonies-f14/for-those-of-you-believing-god-for-a-financial-breakthrough-t5342.htm

I'm praying and rejoicing with you!!!

Amen!!!

Sorry for taking us off track when such a serious issue is at hand. Dani, will keep you and your family lifted up in prayer as you move through this trial. Please let us know how things turn out, ok?

no worries...it lifted my spirit!! Be of good cheer when faced with trials!! I keep reminding myself of this scripture.

Cholette wrote:
All of you May, October and November babies need to get a grip...You gotta know that the beginning of the year sets the tone for the rest of the year...hehehe...January is where it's at! I'm just sayin. SmOoChEs!!

My sweet Dani...here is the link to the testimony that was posted in the Testimony Forum...enjoy

/testimonies-f14/for-those-of-you-believing-god-for-a-financial-breakthrough-t5342.htm

I'm praying and rejoicing with you!!!
Um-ok, it is definitely January. Agreeing with you, Dani.