Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Pink trees

All pink trees seem to have just disappeared after the maintenance. I really hope this just a glitch

EDIT ..this was just posted in a thread on TOF

Update from mejlis

"Update! The pink trees will be back. It is just a rename that was done that should not have been. You´ll all get them back. Sorry!"

I really hope so

I just went to Lucky Strike and saw Decorations Falling, before they fell they had a shape of a Christmas Tree.

I just went into my ice room and all the decorations fell on the floor...no pink tree!!!

I am soooooooooooooooo angry! I want my trees back! I paid for cash coins to be able to trade for all my items!!

WHAT? I had a pink tree in my first room. I would check but it's taking foreever to load and I still have to send the trade items.

EDIT: You're right, my tree is missing Sad I payed 50k of RC coins for that tree.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw it!!!! oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-O-M-E OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! i want my trees baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on!!!!!!!!! this is starting to annoy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't hold your breathe on that one Laughing
just edited first post with a message i found on TOF

Well, at least I'm buying myself something today congratulations I'll forget about that tree and maybe it'll be a surprise when I com ebak.

that isn't fair! i mean, i didn't have it, but still it's not fair! you wait 3 hours to have your pink tree missing? Mad

wooooooooo hooooooooo
Thanks for keeping us informed kasi

they're back but need to fix the decors again..phew....

OMG i hope they give my pink trees back soon. I only have pink trees because i LOVE PINK as you can tell and now im only left with freen ones which are horrible.

Please give them back PF.