Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

Armor Bearer Question

Hi all,

Last year I gave my first sermon, and it was called are you an armor wearer or an armor bearer....I talked from the point of view of having alll of your armor on and being ready to fight, or just carrying your armor, in other words not being prepared...anyhoo...recently, my pastor and I went down to savannah, ga for a women's conference....it was awesome...and i got a prophetic word spoken over me that i would be a demon buster, that when I spoke, my words would literally mess with their minds.....anyway...my pastor told me on that trip that I was going to be her armor bearer. The Lord had instructed her to specifically ask me to go with her on this trip. I remember thinking, that I hoped that it would be just me and her, because another lady was supposed to go, and at the last minute she cancelled. Needless to say, we had a great time. Around thanksgiving...i had a dream that a minister that used to attend our church was verbally attacking her...I could see the spirit rise up in him and everything...he spoke to me nicely, but was attacking her, and she just spoke back like he was being nice to her. Well, I told her about my dream and she said, Praise God! Do you know how on point you are? The attacks have already began...and with this particular minister. She said that I would see things in the spirit at times before she would. I said all of that just to give you some background on whats been goin on...but I am trying to fully understand the armor bearer thing...what exactly does it entail? I have read up on it, and I understand that the person has to have the back of the leader, but what else exactly am I supposed to do? What is the significance of an armor bearer? All I have ever known is that they carry the Pastor
s bible. Lol. And I haven't done that, lol. Just wondering....

scratching chin , this is interesting... I would love to see the thoughts on this.

Everything you have said is true about the armour bearer. But I do feel there's more. Wow...I think that is awesome. God HAS to really trust you because being called to cover your leader in that way is an honor. My, my, my! I have a connection like that with my Pastor as well. But most of the time, she's praying about something and God shows it to me. I wouldn't even know she has prayed about it until I mention to her what I have seen or dreamt. I think another one of our "fellow dreamers" can relate to this as well.

Did you go to the Better After Being Broken Conference?

Hi virtuous,
No I didn't attend t he Better after Being Broken Conference, in fact, I haven't even heard of that...what is it? And I think about the fact that God has entrusted me with that, it is overwhelming to me to think about it. I only want to do it right, you know? I hope I get a response. Thank you for responding!

Ahhhhhh, you said Savannah, GA. My bad. This conference was recently (last month I think...maybe it was October) in Macon, GA.

You'll do it right because you are the righteousness of God. I hope you get more responses as well...

I believe I will take that question for $500.00 Alex....oh wait...this is not Jeopardy and I'm not Vanna White....LOL. From what you have posted it appears the message that was ministry by you is not over, there is more to come.....as if it were said ''that's all folks" but, wait there is more. The sensation has you stirred in your spirit a-saying ''lets take an even greater look, maybe I missed something''. It's not that you missed it, you just have more to be added, you received the whole armor and have it in place....but, it is going to work for others aswell due to anointing that comes with it. An armor-bearer is an co-laborer aswell, often at times we are ask to help others bare there cross for those who at battle/war whom are wounded and on the front lines fighting with their well-seasond tactics of a soldier to substain the one's who are in the middle of this vast Army of God to make their way up and fight along with Valors of War...the effect's of this is called a "Replenisnhing" that causes our co-laborers to have a sigh-of-relief knowing that once again God has sent help in the times of trouble and need....Amen

Hope this helps bare the Cross, what an important job you have.
Sincerly, Halo

You are welcome.....Give God the Glory, Amen.

Halo

Lovelywomanofvirtue,

I agree with Halo here. Also I see this as being a prayer warrior specifically for the Pastor. One who covers her in blessings and protection and wars for her in the heavenlies. My husband and I were armor bearers for our Pastor. It is something the Lord entrusts but to a few. You were chosen for this task. It cannot be taken lightly. The very success they have and the battles they fight will be won in the battle of prayer long before it happens in the natural. There have been times when I have been praying in battle for a situation that has taken over a 3 year time to manifest in the natural. You co-labor with them in the spiritual realm through prayer. What an honor the Lord has entrusted to you! I speak blessings and protective blood of Jesus over you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

Thanks you guys...it helps to know people who were/or are in the same situation as me. I just wanted clarity as to what I needed to do for her....thanks! Any other advice????

It pleases my heart to see that you are open and have an willingness to learn and to go deeper with the Lord with the help of others. That's what the Lord is looking for. You are welcome anytime.

Sincerly, Halo