Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

UNEXPECTED CHECK

Many of you have read my testimony concerning my car catching on fire last month. Well, my insurance company wrote it off as a total loss. They gave me almost TWICE as much as the Kelley Blue Book Value for it! However, it was still about $300 less than what the payoff was for it (so I thought).

I was contacted by my finance company on Wednesday of this week asking me if my mailing address was still the same because they had to cut me a check due to overpayment from the insurance claim!!!!!!!!! happy dance woohoo I was FLOORED! She told me they only cut checks on Wednesday so it would be next week before she could cut it. She said she would see what she could do to get it sooner but it may be next week. She contacted me again YESTERDAY and told me the check was ready!

Ain't God good?! Now who wouldn't serve a God like my God?!!!!!!!! Amen

Thank you Lord for all that you do in our behalf. Thanks for uncommon favor and for being just in time. You are totally awesome! God is good!

Amen!

I didn't mention it, Dove, but this was an uncommon favor that WAS right on time.

I had a $300 unauthorized transaction made against my checking account that I didn't have in the bank. I have overdraft protection that covered it but it put my account in the negative. When my payroll check was deposited in my account, the bank got there's off the top, leaving me with a little over half of my check. I didn't have anything. I didn't even have enough to pay my tithes. But look at God! He gave me more than what I lost, PLUS, He's going to make those people put my money back into my account!!!!!!!! thumbs

Praise the Lord. That is so awesome Virtuous. I am so happy for you! Now that is what I call a testimony. Keep bragging on the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God is soooooooooo awesome!!! I love it when he makes a thing come together. WOW!! To God be the Glory!!!!!!!

Amen!! I also had an unexpected check and it made it possible for me to pay my son's tuition----people WE SERVE A LIVING GOD!!!

WOW!!! Thank you Father for supplying all our needs according to Your Glorious Riches in Jesus the Holy Anointed One.
Thank you for these testimonies of the Faithfulness of God!!!