Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mstjcutler

I need help understanding God given instructions

I had a dream. In the dream i was told to loose that man if i want my husband God said. This man looked as if he needed help. And nobody else wanted to do it. How should I take those instructions???

Was that message for this moment or was it prophetic? What I mean is, do you know the man that you're supposed to loose? If so, take the instructions literally, step away from any relationship/friendship/acquaintance/interaction that may be going on.

Even though the man needs help, it may not be your assignment to be the one to provide it. I have a friend who has a gifting of service to others and his weakness is that he finds himself helping everyone who needs help but to the point where he damages his own situation in order to help and is sometimes manipulated. The Lord warned him about a situation regarding someone else but unfortunately he misinterpreted the warning...it nearly cost him everything but God is faithful and protected him through the period of trouble he experienced because he didn't act on what God was warning him about....

Usually when we get direct instructions that we KNOW are from God, we should follow them, He's giving them to us for a reason. If you're unsure about whether the instructions are really from God, ask Him to give you a confirmation. If you're not sure about what your next steps should be, seek Him for His guidance and He'll tell you. Proverbs 3:5-8 came to mind as I wrote this:

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
8 It will be health to your flesh,[b]
And strength[c] to your bones.

@ lola21 plz read the dream i posted in the dream and prophetic section bcuz that will help u to understand better. i really need undertanding. the man is my ex husband.

maybe, letting go of the way you used to view HIM, letting go of what he once was in your eyes. or may still be. Forgiveness or old opinions and ideas of HIM - in order for God to usher in your new husband - meaning your old husband - as a new man!
just a thought - have not taken the accuracy test.

Is your ex-husband in his current state the same man that you fell in love with and married? In order to get back to that man, you have to let this one go. I don't mean that literally (don't give up on your marriage), what I mean is that God may need to deal with him on some issues so that he can become the man that God has destined him to be. (Romans 6 and Ephesians 4:24)

Thanx lola!! You know that is very hard for me to do because i guess i, well i don't really know why!! He can tell me something and of course i don't listen only later to find out that it was God speaking through him. Wow, but i get it now!! I always just see his flesh, I never paid attention to him spiritually. In the years that he and I have been separated God has taught me so much. I hate the fact that i have been so stubborn and that it took me so long to learn. I even wonder now if it is too late. But I can say that God is the best teacher. When God is finish teaching you a lesson you have no choice but to haved learned!! Can i get a witness?

AMEN - IT IS NEVER TOO LATE - AND THANKFULLY OUR GOD GIVES US GRACE SO WE NEVER FAIL- WE JUST KEEP GETTING TESTED TILL WE PASS - HE IS SO AWESOME