Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Need Held in Prayer From My Brothers and Sisters in Chrisst

Hi..This email is from Linda Irish, i love your web site and visited it usually many times a week for many months. Then God started moving me to complete a project that he instructed me to do seven, in fact eight years ago now. It is a collection of writings called"Its a God Thing, MY SHEEP WILL HEAR MY VOICE" as I am nearing completion all hell is appearing to break loose in my life my home my children my work and my body... The good thing about this is That it is a powerful confirmation that what i am doing right now is in Gods will. The part where i am requesting help in in prayer. Please will you pray for God's divine will for me and my family and for the project that He has directed me to complete...i know all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called together for His purpose...please stand on this scripture with me and MAY THE GOOD GOD OF US ALL BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND DRAW YOU CLOSER TO HIS WILL AND HIS WAY EVERY DAY. AMEN

Hi Linda...I missed seeing you around.

The one thing I want to encourage you about is YOU ARE in God's divine will because the enemy doesn't come at us, in the way you described, unless he's trying to mangle things up to take you off track. I'm in a similar season and the thing that God spoke to my heart is to keep pushing forward. The enemy's whole plot is to get us to give up and give in...to distract us from doing what God has called us to do. Push in prayer, Push in your faith and Push in praise/worship and you will make it girl. This is like a woman who is in labor...the most painful moments are when she's transitioning from one centimeter of dialation to the next. There is an overwhelming feeling of desire to give up, but we keep going forward until the baby is born.

God is with you because He has equipped you to do what He's called you to do.

Praying for you...

Preach it sister Cholette. I totally agree with that statement. Linda the enemy wants you to be down. Like she said he will come at you every which way he can and a few ways he think he can't. Just because he does though does not mean we are defeated. Praise the Lord Jesus is our strong defense. We are in Gods will when the enemy comes upon us to fight so strong. That pathetic little looser is trying to distract us. It is his downfall.

Stay strong and know that the Lord is on your side. He will never leave you or forsake you.

Praying for you also.....

Your encouragement made me cry today. God Bless you, I clearly cannot express how your friendship in Christ is blessing me today. In fact, I love you guys so much. Your words of truth and victory lifted me up and filled me with the joy and the power of the living God today....They bare witnessw with my spirit...and yes...The personal and intimate relationship that I have with my Lord and saviour, transcends anything that can happen to me here on this earth.....and clearly does not have any power to define me. God defines me and if He is for me, and He is....then i am truly blessed!!!!!

Praise God!!!!! My book was published on June 1st 2010! Praise God. Such a feeling of well being and completion to finish the thing that God put in my lap to do 8 year s ago. I encourage you also...What is it that God Wants You To Do....(emphasis on DO) It is not too late to do what God has told you to DO....(the enemy wants you to believe that) but God has known us since before we were born....He knows how long it would take for us to do it......I challenge you in the spirit of Christ Jesus...to do it. and God Bless you on your Journey.