Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilparo005

Marriage Restoration

Ok everybody I have been praying for my marriage to be restored and since then my daughter had a dream that my husband knocked on the door while we were praying, and apologize to me and in the dream I told my husband that it was alright. He even apologized to the children and walked over the house. My daughter told me that in the dream it was sunny and the sun was shining bright in the house. Now, I had the same dream she had on that same night. Then last night I had a dream that my husband came by and picked me and the children up and held my hands tightly and we were in the car together holding hands.....We went before a divorce judge and she gave me my divorce papers back in my hands and me and my husband walked out together...

the dreams r very promising ilparo... i pray it comes to pass soon.. praise God, He is faithful ...

When you and another person have the same dream on the same night then the word has been established...a very encouraging message from the Lord! Keep praying and stand on His promises! thumbs