Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

A copy cat of Pet Society??

A new game by zanga called petville, is now on facebook. I've started it and it looks almost identical to pet society with some different changes. Lots of items, a tad bit more animation but almost the exact same!! Has anyone else tried it?

No... Do you have any link for that? I'm curious!

Can you invite me? We have been already friends Smile

okay look in your requests there should be a lollypop and and an invite together for petville Smile Let me know what you think!

Thank you so much...I'm curious too. I play other zenga games and like them.

They're quite nice, but it's they really copy it from pet society! They even have "pet lisa" painting!

Sure sorry for the wait lol it turns out my computer can't handle this forum facebook, petsociety, and petville all at the same time lol it froze up. Sending them now mangoberrie and LoriE

myladyyawo wrote:
Sent Smile

I know right?

yes lol
they aren't quite nice because you must invite friends to be neighborhood!
And some of the items are locked

I only see you on my friends list mangoberri, it just started so there are many glitches lol

It is a cute game, but my poor old puter will hardly run it...especially w/ 2 windows open. I'm an old dog and still like my pet society..plus w/ it I can enlarge screen and it runs better. But thanks for the invite...I'll prob mess w/ it some more yet.

your welcome hun, yeah its definitely something that you have to have just that single window open lol

i still love pet society congratulations

i dont like the item locked by level..

:girl_cray2:

I will always love pet society more! yes you have to level up to unlock items but you level up really quick lol

It's cute, but the whole if your pet gets hungry then they will run away...what's that about? I don't think I'll have time to play every day,, but every so often seems okay. I also prefer to have the friends automatically there, and not having to send requests to already existing friends.

Thank you Lea, wasn't sure if I would get in trouble for posting this let alone the link lol

I like the graphics - they are better - and the way the pet acts is cute... anyone who wants to be my friend on petville please send me a f/r Smile

Just a heads up. I am now getting random F/Rs for Petville. If any of you send a F/R to me for this game, please tell me in your message your user name here, otherwise I will most likely ignore them.

Thanks. Smile

may i know which other which copy pet society?just want to explore^.^

I checked this out myself yesterday. I prefer the Playfish graphics - I like the 'cute' style better, but that's a personal thing. I think the pets are cute, and the animation is cute. I also agree that it's annoying that people aren't automatically your neighbors, though that's common in Zynga games. I'm going to mess around with it some but it certainly won't take the place of PS!

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend, just let me know you're from here please. Smile

Zynga like always copy playfish though
Pet society > Petville
Resurant city > Cafe world

country story - farmville Smile
well, actualy no... farmville was first, i think :S

it was hun, but they do have very exact games lol I think their poker game was first too.....

Can anyone tell me if they see the whole screen in petville? I don't see anything on the right side (arrows, cash register) I bought some items in the store, but can't get to them because I have to arrow over and can't

I do hun, try going to vew on the top of the browser window and click zoom out see if that helps Smile

Oh and also, I know some friends have joined, but they're not showing up as my neighbors - my second account and my daughter...plus I'm getting notices for gifts from others, but they're not in my neighbor list Sad

It's like farmville in that sense hun, you need to click on the neighbor tab in the game and then select add them as neighbor if you added them with a gift you still need to add them as a neighbor

Thanks! The zoom worked wonders!!! Smile Now I'll go see about adding neighbors!

lol your very welcome Smile It works well for this site to for when room are posted or the spoilers sometimes it's hard to view the whole page Smile

yeah .
zynga always copy playfish .
so playfish revenge on poker rivals .
pu pet society is more "done" than pet vile .
i just dont like the pets face stile at petvile .
congratulations

I really Hate copycats, but I really like animals and I am playing 2 games that copycatted Pet Society

I've been having issues with the game this morning. I would go to my pet's second room and get a blank white screen.

Anyone else encountering this?

bbfrenz wrote:
which other games who copy ps?

well there is petville, there is happy pets (that is just a little more plastic from pet society, but everything is just the same), and there is a chineese copy of it, but i don't know it's name (i think it translates to happy pets too)

still pet society is the best one congratulations
let's just stick to pet society...

I do think that anything, no matter what it is, if it involves pets, people will decide that it is a copy of PS. While I agree that PS is best, I do play Petville because I think it's cute. However, in all fairness, Playfish did the same when they came out with Country Story. Farming games were popular, so they got their hands in the virtual cookie jar too. That game came out after a bunch of these farming games were introduced and had been proven popular.

I think playing Petville does not make me any less loyal to PS, but it is a cute game. I even took a screen cap of my pet because I really like her and think some of the graphics (although not as good as PS graphics) are cute.

i still prefer ps=)the chinese one not as good as ps..since i'm chinese so i understand the language^.^

i saw it but haven't tried it. i used to play the other fake ps game (the chinese version) but i think they took that one down cuz there is no more access.

i'm too busy playing the REAL PS anyway. more animation? naw, i'll stick to this one.