Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

He Miraculously fixed my A/C

As u know it's major heat, humidity, hotness..agh! My A/C's been broken for a long time.. My frnd came over like many many mnths ago.. couldnt fix it.. took it out of window for me was so heavy been sitting on the ground for long time now...i needed to throw it out.
it became so hot.. i had a fan but it didnt do anything.. couldnt sleep, my poor puppy was so hot... but since i dnt hve job an getting an A/c is tuff b/c i hve to get someon to help me buy it an install it and evryone's so buzy. Was really stressig out..also i didnt hve the $$

but my GOD was soooo goood!! Last wk my heart said to "try it". I tell u that baby started working!!! i didnt do anything...!!! That a/c was broken to the bone!!! was ready to throw it in garbage!!!
Trust in the Lord He will supply ALL YOUR NEEDS. Trust in Him to provide in the hour of need. You might suffer at first, u might go thru some fire, some heat.. but He will bring u thru it and make a way where there was no way..Dont walk by sight..GOd wants us to see through our spiritual eyes..what seems "unfixable" is easy for the Lord to fix.. PTL We have to learn to believe... belive that He will do for us what seems impossible...

kool,, ur breakthrus r most encourageing 2 me,, on sundi i went 2 do a small offerin,,then i thorta ur givein storey,,an felt 2 give more than first intended,,i will let u kno wat happens,, D

awsme D!!!
See how Lord encourages us thru our testimony's ptl
im Glad i was used by da Lord i wanna be His cheerleeda

hahahaha

Praise God, thanks for sharing that. God's mercy and goodness are unfathomable!

puns r righteouss they need no pardons,, afta all ther mi daily bread,,,