Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

Going on vacation - will be gone for a couple of weeks

Praise the Lord, Friends!

Just a quick note - I'm going to Jamaica for about two weeks tomorrow night so won't be on the site - no wifi at my mother's house and I'm using the time to go on an internet fast - no dream site, no FB, no online music or preaching, no internet cafes, etc. I feel like an addict going into a treatment center.... ...I can't imagine being that long without internet access and it does cause some anxiety but I'm looking forward to being able to dive into the Word and be renewed...

Anyway, I would appreciate prayers for travel mercies while on the trip. Everyone be blessed and I'll be back at the end of the month! There are a few PMs I still need to respond to and will within the next day or so...thanks and God bless!

Have a great trip! Praying God guiding and protecting you whilst you're on holidays! Enjoy His revelations:)

MUCH NEEDED vacation for you Lurdys. What in the world will we do without you? Glad you are taking some time away. Have fun, but more than that...reeeeelaaaaaax

Relax my friend and have a good time. We will be praying for your safe return and many blessings you will receive while you are on the big VACATION......Yeah for you.'

Love in Jesus,'

Connie