Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

Morning vision from God

This morning my eyes popped opened at 3:43am. I've known from past events that the Lord has something He wanted to say to me. So I started with my usual reverence of Christ then positioned myself for listening. I didn't hear anything at first so I started praying in my prayer tongue. The Lord then spoke and gave me some specific instructions (I'll share them at a later date).

After that I waited again. Then all of a sudden my spirit started denoucing my past. The Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit that I was being haunted by my past so naturally I jumped all over it

After I finished up my warfare I positioned myself again to see if the Lord had more. I closed my eyes and that's when I clearly saw the vision of the back of a beautiful mansion like house. It started out fuzzy but became crystal clear. It was a brown brick house with huge windows. It was surrounded by beautiful landscaping. Unfortunately, that's all I saw so I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Wow, that's powerful, jjp708! Praise God!

I may be wrong but the first thing that came to me was that you were seeing a new you. While the house could represent a real house, houses often represent our spiritual beings, our lives. I often dream of being in a new house and the house is also large, airy, bright with lots of windows and strong. I always sense the sturdiness of the new construction - solid walls, flooring, etc. (often an Italian colonial or Mediterrean style...lol!) which I interpret to mean the strength of the new spiritual foundation that the Lord is establishing within me.

The landscaping may represent the result of the seeds of faith planted in you - very fruitful, lush, healthy, strong.

I receive that Lola...I definately receive that.

I could see the house as if I was walking across the landscape up to the back door. It was awesome AND indeed something that I would love the live in....lol.

I have a question....is it possible to be haunted by your past? I've been having reoccuring theme dreams of people from my past. The latest one I posted earlier this week about a former childhood friend driving down the street backwards.

I would greatly appreciate if you (or anyone) could answer that question for me because then it would bring so much into perspective.
thumbs

,,4gettg those thangs that r behind us,,and reaching 4ward to those THANGS wich r in front,,phil 3;13... B/D..

:clap2: AMEN! It never occured to me that way D! As a matter of fact I was walking up to the back of the house that's how I was able to really notice the beautiful landscaping.

That was what I was going to say about you walking up from the back of the house. You are leaving your past behind and pressing toward the mark. To me, this seems like a "to be continued" vision. It's as if God is showing you where you are now and then there may be another time where you may see that you are actually in the house.

I just love the way God communicates. There is NEVER a dull moment with him...we just need to yield...

As far as being "haunted from your past"...I wouldn't see it like that. When God speaks, he doesn't "haunt" us...he informs us. Your friend could be symbolic of your past OR they could be shown to you for prayer...or all types of stuff. Never think you are being haunted...that's not how God rolls.

Thanks Cholette, I appreciate your words of wisdom. I will continue to pray for revelation in this matter.

Let me just jump in with I agree with all of the above. Those were my first thoughts when reading the thread.

Love in Jesus,

Connie