Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

A heavy heart

Please pray for my heavy heart this morning. Today is much more that I can stand.

I have spent the last week warring against spiritual attacks and I feel like I am spiritually worn out.

Please give me some scriptures of encouragement...I can't seem to grab any in my mind right now crying

First Corinthians 2:9
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

Keep your eyes on the prize, jjp!

1THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
2He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
3He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.
4Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
6Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

(Psalms 23 AMP)

This Psalm always lifts me up during those heavy times. The Amplified Version ALWAYS ministers to me. I pray it does the same for you too!!

It does Cholette....THANKS!

I just feel so alone today! My spirit knows it's just the purging of Christ of things that needed to go. I just need to get my carnel side in order

For I know the plans I havew for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

No weapon forged against you will prevail and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the inheritance of the sons of the LORD and this is their vindication from me. Isaiah 54

flower thanks GoldenEagle...those two scriptures really touched me.

ugh stay calm,.breath,,um eat an drink,,and rest..ur vulnerable afta ur prayer tme...this will pass,,, ,,weepin may endure thru the nite ,,but joy comes in the morning,, D

Thanks D...I think you're absolutely right...It's been a rough week of fighting.

the enemy likes to attack when we r close to breakthru's... it happen to me...
i couldnt even pick up the bible to read... i didnt even want ppl to throw scriptures at me.. But I pushed myself..

Hold on Our Lord Carries us when we cant walk.... bandaid