Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

An Encouraging Word

Today's Devotional from "Jesus is the Only Way & the Only Truth" (Facebook Group) - I really found this encouraging so thought I would share it with the group...enjoy, be encouraged, and God bless you!! flower

Michael Jordan was cut from his High school basketball team. Michael Jordan once observed, "I've failed over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed."

Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because "he lacked imagination and had no good ideas."

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He invented Electricity

Beethoven handled the violin awkwardly and preferred playing his own compositions instead of improving his technique. His teacher called him "hopeless as a composer." And, of course, you know that he wrote five of his greatest symphonies.

Friend's don’t let anyone ever tell you that you don’t have what it takes that you can't do what God has put in your heart. God has entrusted you with His life. He has breathed His very breath into you. He has put Gifts and talents on the inside of you. You have seeds of greatness placed in you. You’re a person of destiny, and you have an assignment and a purpose to fulfill. Shake off any, discouragement, any disappointments of the past and run your race with purpose.You can do all things through Christ. Don’t ever give up on what God has put in your heart and if you do fail don’t just stay there get up and try again. Jesus will Help you overcome anything and everything. Just take a step of faith and Know that your heavenly father will always be with you cheering you on. He has a great plan for your life. Jesus can open up doors that no one else can. Just believe and put all your trust in Jesus. He is such an awesome God and nothing is too hard for him
God Bless you.

Lola,

Thanks for that word. I needed that today. Things have been a little crazy and that was and encouragement for me. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie