Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nubava

Prayers of Strength for Nubava!

Hi my friends, I really want to ask you for your prayers. I am in a season of transition now and I feel so much pressure and attack both spiritually and physically. It's just the more I press on, hold on and keep on the more resistance and pressure I feel from all sides. This tells me that I am in the right path and very close to getting the prize and testimony. You know what I mean here, right? lol!

I do my best to pray in Spirit, to be in the Word, to listen to the teachings, etc, put the whole armor of God. I also believe that agreement of other believers in prayer is powerful, especially when it is written in the Word pray for each other so that we may be healed, the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. So I need some warriors on my side!

I also must make VERY important decisions and face some tough conversations, especially with my parents, I want to do it in peace of God and in His understanding and wisdom, not mine, not with emotions bandaid

This is my favorite worship song for now:

''When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with You above the storm, He is the King over the storm, I will be till know You are God!''

I also dreamt the other day, that I was declaring out loud that Greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world! So I declare and declare and declare!!!!

Thanks for your prayers, Nubava

flower flower flower

Lord I pray that you be so close to nubava right now, that you guide her in her footsteps and encourage her every step she takes. I thank you Father God for who she is in you and for the mighty things you will acomplish through her. God you have a promise and a blessing in store for her and I pray that you give her the strenth she needs to finish this race so that she may recieve the prize.
I ask this in Jesus mighty name.
Amen!

huggins

Hey, Nubava - You are in my prayers!!

Maybe these can give you comfort and reflection -

"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called for his purpose" (Romans 8:28)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13)

And my favorite...

"we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weakness, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are - yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may recieve mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:15-16)

"Preserve sound judgement and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck" (Proverbs 3:21-22)

Hope everything is going better!!

thank you Christina, this is so timely, I will surely be meditating on these scriptures flower Bless you flower

I hope they are helpful - I chose them because they have been helpful to me when I've dealt with family things, and transitional issues.

I hope the transition is smooth and blessed - you seem to have such a good and grounded outlook - may the Lord bless and multiply those blessings!!

Father we thank you for your goodness and mercy and thank you for the peace which rests on Nubava right now. We thank you that you are taking control over this and that we are moving out of the way to let you move in this situation. We thank you for the blood of Jesus which is painted over her right now and that includes her speach, her relationships, comings, goings, finances, property, health, wealth and even her pets and home. We can do all things through Christ Jesus who stengthens us and we stand on that word today. Father thank you that you have plans for us, plans to prosper us and to give us a hope and a future, not to harm us. Thank you for your wisdom and your understanding and your knowledge that we may apply it in due season when dealing with this. We thank you for your divine favor and for your tender mercy. Father we give you all the glory and the praise and pray these things in the name of Jesus our Lord and High Preist.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

In agreement with all the above prayers for you Nubava. Keep on pushing in and keep on pushing through! Go girl and be blessed!

Thank you all for you prayers, I literally felt them and am very thankful for lifting me up in your prayer. When I posted the prayer request I didn't even realize the importance of it. praiseGod thank you

I will have to ask for more prayers this week and the next week also, thank you so much flower huggins

Lord I stand in agreement right now with Nubava and the rest of the members of this board. For you said that where 2 or more are gathered in your name you are here in the midst so I thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus Name Amen praying

Nubava--I tried responding to this this morning, but my computer wasn't cooperating...anyway, I wanted to tell you when I read your post, I felt a jab of sharp pain in my abdomen. So whatever your physical attack is, I pray that it cease and desist, in Jesus' name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper--no weapon, that includes fear and doubt! Someone warned John Bevere once, "Walk in your own God-given authority, or someone else will take it from you and use it against you." I encourage you to walk in the authority you have as a daughter to the Most High God. You are seated in heavenly places with Jesus, don't forget that!

WOW, Deborah, seriously? Thank you for sharing and for reminding me again, definitely doubts and fears are not from God. I also know and believe when you are very close to the breakthrough and the victory, the pressure and resistance becomes even more as if you are moving against the wind or storm but who can be against me if God is for me, ha, I know I am not alone, I am soaring with Him!!!

LisaWilliams, AMEN!

Blessings flower

Deborah wrote:
Nubava--I tried responding to this this morning, but my computer wasn't cooperating...anyway, I wanted to tell you when I read your post, I felt a jab of sharp pain in my abdomen. So whatever your physical attack is, I pray that it cease and desist, in Jesus' name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper--no weapon, that includes fear and doubt! Someone warned John Bevere once, "Walk in your own God-given authority, or someone else will take it from you and use it against you." I encourage you to walk in the authority you have as a daughter to the Most High God. You are seated in heavenly places with Jesus, don't forget that!

I do not know for sure what this dream mean or what connection could it have with the jab sharp pain in your abdomen but I had it today.

I was followed by unknown guys all other the place and they didn't want to let me go off. Eventually I escaped, I was running and they were chasing, all of them had silenced guns. So one of them SHOOT ME IN MY STOMACH. And I thought wow I was shot. But I didn't feel pain whatsoever, just noticed the dot from the shot between stomach and chest. Then those guys wouldn't calm down they wanted to find somebody else. So I thought that they wouldn't go away until they kill me. So I fell on the ground on my face and pretended to be dead and was trying to breath very carefully. They looked at me and went away.

praying praying praying

Wow! Could be a connection here--and you know, when you pray for someone you're standing in the gap for them, so it makes sense I'd feel your pain for you so you could handle your situation better. I've taken on other people's pain in the past while interceeding for them.

I think you should take heart you faced a very scary situation and the threat went away happy dance and after having armed strangers chasing you, does your real-life situation pale a little in comparison?

In the dream you had to "die." Maybe in real life you're going to have to "die" to some things. I've had to die to the hope that some people will ever change, that they will ever say they're sorry, that they will ever understand me and I've had to learn to love them anyway and just worry about my own heart....

Thanks for your prayers and I understand what you mean about interceding huggins You know I am in such a season that this dream can fit both physical and spiritual aspect. So I don't know what's better lol! , will be praying.

In the dream you had to "die." Maybe in real life you're going to have to "die" to some things.

It was those guys who wanted me to die, I mean they wouldn't go off me if I hadn't pretended that I died and they believed happy dance Another thing that I loved about the dream is that there was no pain when I was shot or dreading fear, just wanted to get rid of them cool

I reread your post and I had to chuckle when you said you need some warriors on your side. My maiden name means "warrior" in a European language. lol!

Deborah wrote:
I reread your post and I had to chuckle when you said you need some warriors on your side. My maiden name means "warrior" in a European language. lol!

YEAH, I totally love it - happy dance happy dance happy dance praiseGod
So let the fight begin soldier lol!

Thanks for reminding about guarding our hearts and loving people the way they are flower

And I don't think it's a coincidence that I reminded you BEFORE your dream that no WEAPON formed against you would prosper and then in your dream you get SHOT BY A GUN, but the wound doesn't give you pain...

I agree, that is why when I woke up in the morning first thing I put it here. And it was not just a gun but a SILENCED GUN.

I also posted the full dream in the Dreams Interpretation section. I pray what is this about...

Have you read Blue101's dream yet about her pastor being shot in the stomach? One Door said it represented words spoken against him, very hurtful words.
Good point about the silenced gun--it just finishes that verse, right?--no weapon formed against you shall prosper but EVERY TONGUE that rises against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong (or silence)--This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord....sounds like the authority the Holy Spirit wanted me to remind you about. Isn't it so cool how all this fits together? God really is a God of order and to Him goes all glory, honor and praise!

i think it is long range werds bein spoken against u nuby, u kno who wood do that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D

dreamster wrote:
i think it is long range werds bein spoken against u nuby, u kno who wood do that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D

WOW, this is a good question, Dreamster thumbs I guess I know someone who could speak long range words, I think a person who doesn't even know me bandaid

But let me ask you a question - why do you think the words are "long range"???

um gun can mean ''powa 2 reach beyond,, '' then i think of the slinencer..hidden,, ,, i havnt read ur post, lol! jus goin off ur reply, D........

What? what duh Common, D, we are all discussing serious staff, prayer, guns with silencers, etc, and you haven't read my post referee lol!

Deborah wrote:
Have you read Blue101's dream yet about her pastor being shot in the stomach? One Door said it represented words spoken against him, very hurtful words.
Good point about the silenced gun--it just finishes that verse, right?--no weapon formed against you shall prosper but EVERY TONGUE that rises against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong (or silence)--This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord....sounds like the authority the Holy Spirit wanted me to remind you about. Isn't it so cool how all this fits together? God really is a God of order and to Him goes all glory, honor and praise!

Deborah, as you wrote this I googled the scripture, I wonted it to read in the Amplified version and instead of getting to the Biblegateway, googled offered me two two wonderful worship songs lyrics, I read them and totally loved those songs. I downloaded them from itunes and I am so blessed, so the scripture was definitely straight to the point, thanks flower

hind'sfeet wrote:
AMEN to your prayer Daph!!!

HF, I read you post, said AMEN, went back to Daph's prayer and all the prayers said on my behalf once again and the prayers totally blessed and ministered to me, once again happy dance thank you