Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

Tree's in the village

My pet Roxy has just been taking a walk around ps and decided to bump into a couple of trees to see if there was any nice surprises waiting in them, as it turns out theres not which got me wonering if we would as at easter we got little eggs then a halloween we got litte treats so surely we will get something from them for christmas
If we were to get something what would you like it to be? I mean obvioulsy it could only e something small :girl_cray2: but small can be good ? cant it? What about maybe some mini mince pies or some mini pigs in blankets ( thats sausages wrapped in bacon for all those who dont know lol ), we ( me and roxy ) woul love to know what you think Meeting :quiet:

Yawo and I had been bumping into them recently too hoping for a candy cane or gingerbread man or something! Sadly no.... it's a little disapointing but oh well, at least it's snowing outside congratulations Makes the walk through the village still feel christmasy lol

it makes roxy feel cold in just a dress he he, i will keep checking thou Smile i think ( like i always think ) that maybe it will start when the new new items are in store or new GMB and BMB :victory:

i think they wont put anything Sad
remember for halloween, they put the sweets when the first hallo collection came out... i hope they do, but i think they wont Sad

idk, i just think that if they wanted to, they'd already do it :wub:

i think they may just surprise us xmas eve and put little candy canes and chocolate tree decorations in em.....can but hope i guess ... Smile xx

clair a bell wrote:
chrmbo eve fairie!!! whats the point ha ha xx

lol well why not, still got a week of crimbo left up to new year plus it would be like a little christmas pressie from ps.......should kidnap mr mayor and force him to agree to our demands lol xxx

Prinsesse was kind of dissapointed also.. poor little thing lol... she was wondering around the village aimlessly for about 10 mins in the freezing cold lol

Christmas candy would be most likely I think.
But wishfully thinking: how about hats and mittens dropping from the trees! And handwarmers and scarves, and mugs of hot chocolate and cider!
Can you tell I'm cold? It's like 15 degrees F over here. Brrrr.
Or bells would be fun - all kinds of bells... jingle bells and handbells...

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Christmas candy would be most likely I think.
But wishfully thinking: how about hats and mittens dropping from the trees! And handwarmers and scarves, and mugs of hot chocolate and cider!
Can you tell I'm cold? It's like 15 degrees F over here. Brrrr.
Or bells would be fun - all kinds of bells... jingle bells and handbells...

MaMa so far your idea is my most wished!! lets hope pf's santa is extra generous this year :snowwink:
Merry christmas :mrmayor:

Guest Guest
i like the candy canes , and lil xmas cakes,holly is nice,and a robin . and also im surprised hideeni hasnt had a xmas theme yet ???

I think candy canes would be nice Smile

or some additional ornaments Smile

i thing the will came intims in the tree but the quistion is when and i thing maby when the mb is there again or on monday

What was it last year? I seem to remember candy canes and something else... does anyone know? was there anything?

I was thinking maybe we'd get ornaments from the trees, but since we've got the calendar and the egg machine I doubt they'll give us more... Maybe some kind of christmas candies. Smile I do hope they put something in the trees cause it's always fun getting little suprises :gift2:

Lucky Strike wrote:
me too!!! congratulations

me three. it would be nice to shake some gifts out of those trees!