Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

about to study!

A dream has come true. For 12 years I have wanted to study Theraputic massage and have not had the time, opportunity or money to do so.

Not only have I been given money to do the course but the course was only offered in the cities and the closest place was 2 hours away. I have been praying for a course to come to my home area for years and one has finally come!!

PRAISE GOD HE GIVES US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART!

I had almost given up on my dream and realised recently that I have a healing gift and really should be using it. God is good! happy dance praiseGod bouncing Cheering :clap2: Amen shocked you da man! woo hoo

PRAISE YAH!!!!!! He DELIGHTS in giving to us!!!!!!

I do have a question, how do you know when you have a healing gift?

Well I noticed the other night at a healing meeting by another man with a healing gift. As he asked us to reach out our hands to pray for the people he was laying hands on I could see what he would then speak about as he prayed. I could literally see in the spirit was ailments and spirits people had and got words of knowlege about their illness that were confirmed by the minster who was laying hands on the people.

Also too for years I have been massaging friends and friends of friends and have had words of knowlege about people as I massage. It is very exciting and I guess the other night I was really reminded by God to pursue training for this gift so I can apply it on a professional basis and reach out to the unsaved world at the same time. thumbs Hope this helps

Very happy! Rejoicing for you! It is so cool you have a healing gift and can use it in our work!!!!
God bless you!!! big hug 2

Wow, that is really cool!! I am just so intrigued by how God works in gifts like that!!