Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Urgent prayer!!! Bank STOLE from me to give to another Bank ILLEGALLY!!!

I am REALLY needing some prayer about dealing with GMAC and USAA... I just found some stuff out that I think USAA did something illegal, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing kind of thing. It has to do with USAA taking my 5,000$ claim money (stop payment) out of my account after I had already cashed it and was using it to repair the house, leaving my account in the negative 200$...
They told me it was the wrong address (why they did the stop payment)... which left me VERY puzzled because I had received my claim check (I had filed the claim back in 08)... I JUST found out today that the wrong address was GMAC's address (the company USAA goes through for mortgages)... I also found out that GMAC filed a claim the 11th month of 09... I was speaking to someone who told me off the record that what USAA did was illegal... By law they are not allowed to do that. I filed the claim, my claim was honored and then they turn around and honor GMAC's claim after the fact and TAKE MY claim money and give it to GMAC. That is illegal. I had a dream a few weeks ago that I understand now which was about this but I didn't know then. God brought me this far and it isn't for nothing, just for me to be on the losing end. God has me where he wants me, I know this to be true. I am where I'm supposed to be. Things might look a certain way to our human eyes, but what is impossible with man IS possible with God. There is nothing they can do that will Keep God's will from being done. The prayers of a righteous man/woman avails MUCH.
I am here in Maryland to go down to work on my house trusting that God will pull through with the money that IS mine that does NOT belong to GMAC, so I can fix the house.
I will be going down to Newport News on Saturday. We have paints already purchased, and there is plenty that can be done without the money right now. I just feel further violated.
God has done some amazing things for me and He continues to do so. He might wait till the last minute to do what He does best, but that makes it even more exciting and awe inspiring!!! He hasn't let me down, he hasn't let me drown, and He continues to amaze me!!! I love how He works!!!

When I was speaking to the guy at GMAC this dream was brought to mind big time...

/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/2-more-dreams-of-toxic-orange-and-red-t10042.htm?highlight=toxic

My 3rd dream:

I went to go fix my house (my irl house) and when I got there I go in and immediately feel invaded. Some company had come in and started fixing my house to sell for the bank, themselves. I told them that I WAS FIXING the house. I walked on the floors (irl they are wood too) and they had been fixed, they were solid. I started walking through the living room and the ceiling was SO HIGH and the company had brought in the HUGE planks of wood and it was like walking through a forest they were so tall and so many. I go up to the bedroom where I left my bed (irl) to make sure it was still there, because that's where we slept/plan to sleep when we work on the house. I planned to work on the house regardless... It wasn't there, I was VERY angry and upset and told them "where are we going to sleep now?" They had thrown the whole thing in a dumpster outside the house. I went out there and tipped the dumpster over and the bed was on the floor but the floor was covered in this orange and red toxic sludge. When I tipped the dumpster it slid quickly towards me and the bed and the toxic sludge seemed to be magnified, but the dumpster stopped sliding as it came close to me.

So, that's it.

2Sam22:34-40
He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights.He trains my hands for battle;He strengthens my arm to draw a bronze bow. You have given me your shield of victory;Your help has made me great.You have made a wide path for my feet to keep them from slipping. I chased my enemies and destroyed them;I did not stop until they were conquered.I consumed them;I struck them down so they did not get up;they fell beneath my feet.

I pray against the thief who comes to steal kill and destroy and know that you came Jesus that Hindsfeet may have life and life more abundantly. I thankyou that they have adundance of wealth and we call back the money stolen in Jesus name and I came the enemy to repay 7 times what He stole!!!!NOW IN JESUS NAME!

AMEN and AMEN!

OMG, HELP HER AND SEND ANGELS TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION, LORD. WE SEE THE ENEMY, LORD, WE DEMAND 7 FOLD RETURN!