Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldenEagle

Pain, pain, pain

My seronegative rheumatoid arthritis has stopped responding to the strongest medications they have. I am 34 and need both my ankles replaced, cannot turn my head, straighten my arms or bend my knees, amongst other things.

People have been praying about my condition since I was 14 but it is deteriorating rapidly, and certain drygs are ruled out for me beacsue I also have type 1 diabetes.

I cannot begin to describe the constant pain to any-one who has not experienced it.

All prayers welcome.

Amen, still praying for you. Would it be alright if I suggest some apple cider vinegar with the mother in it? I use it to de-acidify my body to relieve gout. I know it's not the same, but it also helps with my inflammation as well. I just want to help you relieve that pain.

I pray over Goldeneagles bones right now in Jesus name! I speak the power of your love to bring your fire and warmth to those areas where the arthritis has been and I believe your NAME JESUS is greater than any name of illness. We do not ignore the illness but rather I speak to it NOW and pray the blood of Jesus over the situation. I thankyou for Healing Goldeneagles body, spirit and soul and please illuminate their mind if anything may be blocking this healing. Thankyou Father for your love and your persistence to never give up on us. We will not give up praying till this illness submits to what Jesus died for......total healing and freedom for you life Goldeneagle.

Bless you soooo much! Love heaps!