Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellyeah

COOKING ! :D

hey guys .
what do you think about cooking in pet soc ?
i just finished my first dish .
lol .
it looks nice to be hanged on my kitchen .
congratulations

yup it look so cool... congratulations i've done making a soup.
wondering where all the calender number go ??? hehehehe

I love cooking Smile

I had my 1st dish and it burnt Sad
Better luck next time Smile

I was busy hugging friends, forgot to check the food Smile

why we have to cook lol.....i cook 1 meal and as i can see u earn only 1 coin by selling it

umm .
you just need to click cook .
and theyw ill ought it for ya .
i got my pinaaple rice 5 more hours .
Sad

I like the feature, Except from when I forget I'm cooking and burn the food Lmfao

I love this new feature, it was time they gave us new ways to earn coins

Just I want to know how much time is left when I am at friends house.

yesterday i mad some soup and when i went back it said two minutes left and it was like an icey colour, when i checked i again after doing 1 more visit and it had burnt!!! silly me though didnt read right it becuse it actually said 2 minutes left before its spoilt or something along that line lol, i think there is couple of flaws with i at the moment though as i noiced that some people bought the food to use where as others didnt need to! maybe pf never tested it propery before release lol

I think it is a really cute feature, but really you don't earn much unless you make the one that cooks for a day. I can't wait to get more points so maybe it will help us earn more.

yea, i think so. but i kinda dont understand by meaning of profit on the cooking book. can u explain it to me Sadcongratulations

can i ask something? when the food is ready how much time do we have to take it out? i think half from what it needs to be cooked but i'm not sure... Ashamed

I waited 24 hrs for that huge sandwich to cook.. me and my hubby just got back from getting groceries and I took it out of the oven.. well right after I took it out the game went to that error page.. I reloaded it and then my sandwich is not in my dang chest! Sad I waited all that time and didn't get anything Sad I lost a hotdog like that too.. I may have to go on the pf forum and gripe.

i got really angry, i made a giant hot dog and when i dragged it out, the stupid mayor poped up and when i clicked "click to retry", my hot dog was GONE.

same thing happend today with my king burger..

Tainted Obsession wrote:
I waited 24 hrs for that huge sandwich to cook.. me and my hubby just got back from getting groceries and I took it out of the oven.. well right after I took it out the game went to that error page.. I reloaded it and then my sandwich is not in my dang chest! Sad I waited all that time and didn't get anything Sad I lost a hotdog like that too.. I may have to go on the pf forum and gripe.

i know! same thing happened to me.. i got super ANGRY :snowrant:

Mage lvl8 wrote:
Tainted Obsession wrote:

i know! same thing happened to me.. i got super ANGRY :snowrant:

Me too! I went on the pf forum and saw other ppl getting really mad about it too. Someone suggested taking the food out of the oven and then quickly saving it. I tried it and finally got to keep my food and I'm finally 1 meal away from getting to level 2. Hope this helps you too untill they fix the stupid thing.

it happend to me too congratulations 3 time cook the vege soup, once taking out... the ps start to error...end up doing it again again and again LOL

:fishing:

Lucky Strike wrote:
can i ask something? when the food is ready how much time do we have to take it out? i think half from what it needs to be cooked but i'm not sure... Ashamed
You have exactly the same amount of time from when you started cooking it. So you take the time it takes to cook say 8 hours, you have 16 hours to take it out of the oven from when you put it in. Hope this helps.

Anyone know the amounts of each item you need to cook to unlock the next page of items? I've heard 40 soups in a row will do it... but I don't have that kind of patience for trying it!

Deerlet wrote:
Anyone know the amounts of each item you need to cook to unlock the next page of items? I've heard 40 soups in a row will do it... but I don't have that kind of patience for trying it!

depends on what food item you want to cook. usually when you are close the next food item will say how many more you need. like this:

burger10.jpg

see how it says i need 10 more.

usually i make soups cuz it's cheap and only takes 10 minutes.

I just saw the newsletter saying that festive recipes will be gone. DO THEY MEAN THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE, IF SO I AM REALLY ANGRY CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT LIKE HOLIDAY ITEM.

Found about the the Limited dish. Is this like in RC when you learn a limited dish you have it forever?

Tromo3 wrote:
Found about the the Limited dish. Is this like in RC when you learn a limited dish you have it forever?

i don't think the gingerbread house will be disappearing with the other holiday items hun. i think only these will go.
 food_t10.jpg

looks like we only have 12 days!!

honestly i can't remember now.

have you cooked any of the items yet? if not, just start with the soup. but be careful cuz it's only 10 minutes. you don't want to burn it or else you'll have to start all over. but it's only 10 minutes so it's not so bad.

I am cooking it to get on higher levels.just learned the Turkey.

that's good. i'm cooking a pineapple fried rice now (my 2nd one). it's taking forever. thought it'd be done by the time i woke up, but no luck since i woke up early. hee hee.

the turkey looks yummy! you'll like it when it's done.

I will cook the Turkey this Saturday cause I think I don't have time to cook it today tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

you have plenty of time so don't worry. just don't let it burn. i've forgotten so many of them and burned them. eek!

I forgot about the soup and got at the last minute. phew!!!!

I hoped that on other levels that there are 3 dishes like in seasonal and first level dishes.

have you seen the bone soup and snowman sundae and the cheesy mayor? those look like fun!!

can anybody tell me how many dishes i need to cook for the last chrsitmas dish to be unlocked?