Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

God Gives Me Money...

I havent worked in 8 months. I was fired for a fabricated cause, my generosity and earnestness was slandered. It was a vicious and spiritual warfare, a sticky wicket my husband would say, and attack from the enemy that was a hard hit on our family and on my spirit, I was mistreated by my employer as I was thought to be a whistle blower, for the neglect of a disabled woman. but I know that I know that I know it all will turn out for good, because the Bible says so. "All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called together for His purpose".

So in giving you that background I can say that my husband and I, we survive on our combined income and it was truly miraculous that we did not lose our home.

On the past Friday, five days ago I got my first check on my new job after 8 months of no work. I had a list made out of all the people and places that I owed money to and was so happy to pay back my debts....but when I got down to the last 45.00, I made out a check to my dentist ~ and I was so happy because I havent been able to pay her in months....thats when I realized, wow....I did not tithe any of this check, I didnt even think about it. The dentist is just going to have to wait.

So I was talking to God as I was driving and since I am not a member of a church right now, I asked God where He wanted me to tithe it. He brought to mind a young man who lives on the streets with his dog. Ive known him for a couple of years and hadnt seen him for eight months, but he moved back into our town recently....just a few minutes later I turned down a road and there he was...the boy, walking his dog down the street.....so I pulled over and waved him down. after a big hug, I told him that I was going to give him 27 dollars (10% of my first check) but he said no, he didnt need any money right now. I told him, look, God told me to give this to you, If you need it right now or not, I want to do what God wants.

My friend finally backed down when I told him, Look, I cant outgive God, He will bring in the funds to take care of what I need.

I had my little grandchildren over for the weekend while my daugher was out of town and among the excitement one of the little boys stepped on my open phone and broke it in two pieces, I didnt tell my daughter as I didnt want to burden them. When my daughter and son in law got home the two of them insisted on paying me a bit, she slipped 60.00 into my pocket.
Funny how the next day I paid exactly to the penny, my new phone came to 60.00.

Well, I was talking to God again, I was telling God,thats good and all, and I don't want to be a complainer or anything...but that was kind of like not getting paid, right? Still a new phone, how can I possibly complain right.

The next day, I meet my friend and she has a card for me...for what? She says that she's been talking to God, and that two months ago when I watched her cat while she was out of town, she did not pay me enough. She said she calculated the gas money and she counted the extra days and when all was said and done, she'd not paid me enough. I opened up the card that said thank-you, and there were three 20.00 bills. I tried to tell her that I didnt need it that she didnt owe me anything....but she said she had to give it to me....it was a God thing.

You can't out give God. I am so happy to be able to mail my dentist her check!!!

I really enjoy hearing about how God operates in your life, your testimonies always come at the right time to inspire and encourage! thumbs Praise the Lord for His goodness! :hallelujah:

Right now with all of my heart, I believe God is moving His peo;el to depend on Him alone, not in the world system. Yes, because of sin man must work to make an income and women have children in pain.

but we all have taken our eyes off of The living God,to some degree, as our fulll and entire provider. I didnt think that I was doing that, but so I was and am still learning....it is a fully dependant child that is empowered in Christ Jesus........ not an independent one. It is a changing of the mind set from the world way to the Way. It is a changing of the mind set from "the God of logic" to "God of the universe" from fear to faith... to be in this place this spiritual place of ~the Kingdom of God~ that we go from from glory to glory
It is such a challenge to give give give it all as Christ would have us truly, according to faith and not by site. It is high adventure in Christ Jesus....and God is faithful to lead us through this door.......amen.

I agree. I feel Father is also leading me in that direction to be wholly dependent on Him for all things, the tiny things, the medium, the seemingly inconsequential, and the consequential, everything above and below that.

I agree Hindsite...all things big and small...I believe God is calling His children collectively to move into this place and to begin now. Truly. I believe God is calling this to our remembrance now...it's scriptural, and we will be blessed by our obedience, in ways that we cannot, now, fathom. Our desire to embrace His will for us. in all things. I also believe with all my heart this site is part of this calling that we depend on God...one of those ways is to "hear Him".... In the times we are now in it is becoming more and more important that we learn to hear the voice of the Living God. That as born again believers, and children of the Living God, we become dependent on tlhe moving of the Holy Spirit in our lives to lead us into all truth.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!! :hallelujah:
I completely, totally agree.
I'm trusting that He will free me from the cares of the bankers too

lol!

Certainly I am referring to God in the Trinity, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.... and we all know that the Word, is the Son, the word became flesh and dwelt among us. amen