Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

It is good that the Lord has given you a heart for this man.

I agree with you my friend and pray for His soul. Father in your name, we demand his soul to come into the kingdom! In Jesus name, amen.

WOW! I had a dream like that about about Katy Perry!
Deliver him from evil in JEsus Name Amen

He has been trying to recover from drug addiction. It could be the Lord showing you all the spirits that try to keep people in bondage to drugs and alcohol, which essentially turn a person into a vessel for enemy work. Watch "not afraid." He has a cross around his neck, breaks out of a dark basement, see's himself in a mirror, examines himself, breaks the mirror, see's and bathes in light, leaps of the edge of a cliff... it appears that he is trying to take a leap of faith. That he is in a place were he needs the Lord to help him pick up the pieces and show him a new way of living that he's never known before.

I come into agreement will all you guys prayers for his permanent deliverance. That the Lord strengthen him and keep him. That he will dwell in the secret place of the most high! That he will help him stay focused on his goal to be a good father to his children and provide him with the fellowship he needs to help him remain sober. That the Lord will take away all the emotional pain from his life and reveal to him the power of forgiveness. That the Lord would grant to him the peace that surpasses all understanding, that he may know rest... physically, spiritually and emotionally. That though his family rejected him as well as the world.. that he has a heavenly father who loves him, who wants to be the father to him that he never had. That wants to fill his heart, his family and his life with his abiding love.

A snippet of some of the lyrics from "not afraid"
"There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This f*** black cloud still follow's me around
But it's time to exercise these demons
These motherf*** are doing jumping jacks now!

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now"

I have heard about this cult thing that is going on in the music industry and i believed that he has joined. His music has changed and i noticed a change in him. I was like pls tell me he didn't give in. I pray that he is delivered from this. It is obvious that beyonce, jayz, especially rihanna, i do believe brittany spears is apart of it. Only Jesus can save these people. They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into.

I know a two people who know this man personally, that are very strong strong believers...so know that IF this is even the case that God has already been on the scene for a long time now, planting seeds of salvation.... praying

Thank God He is SO MUCH MORE powerful than the enemy! And the prayers of us righteous in Him do avail MUCH! :hooray:

p.s. sidenote***Katy Perry used to be a gospel/christian singer before she hit it big in secular music. She actually has Christian roots...doesn't mean she acts like a christian all the time though... lol!

Maybe these people could be symbolic for the industry themselves...or the satanic part could be symbolic for their worldly demeanor. I have read on this site that people can sometimes be symbolic for someone else....Just my thoughts.