Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk,,

,,mi small job cancelled,, ,,im outta cash an food now,tha bank is , at me ,,,, D goin down in his boat, ,,dont kno wat 2 do now,,

I have to remind you as I am OFTEN having to be reminded:

God loves those rocks and a hard place to that you will trust Him to bring you out and He gets all the glory and you get all the blessings happy dance

:goodpost:

That's a good Word, Hind'sfeet!

Dreamster, I know it feels like :titanic: but I also know that you walk by faith and not by sight...God hasn't failed you before, and he isn't going to fail you now. Hang on, your blessing is on its way! flower

praying

praying praying praying praying praying praying praying

God said, silver and gold are mine.

The earth is the Lord's and the fulness there in.....

Gen D, you are in good hands, in HIs Hands....He is your source. As you tust HIm, you will see His faithfulness and goodness.. happy dance

praying praying praying praying praying praying praying

BTW, I like your title of this post..... it is so...... uhmmmm:chinscratch: uhhmmmm..... scratching chin idea .....MEANINGFUL!

yes owin, thats true,, jus tryin 2 get mi allowance frm Dad can be hard at tmes, ,,,um i figured mi title shood get 2 the point, ,,,,,,, 4ur s,, gen D

Ps 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Standing .. Believing... praying with you and for you! As a citizen of Heaven (YOU) I am confident that our Lord has you covered no matter what it looks like or what the trials are / will be. He is Jehovah Jirah!

hehee. You are so very welcome! Just be sure to brag on ow God comes through! I love to hear about how He puts us in situations where we have no one / nothing to look to but HIM! Because I KNOW HE IS FAITHFUL. It isnt something He does.. it simply is WHO HE IS! He cant Help it! He is looking for opportunities to bless His kids and show off who He is!! This is just an opportunity for Him to come into your impossible situation and BE GOD. It never feels good to the flesh but on the other side... (however long that takes.. I pray quickly) when we get to experience Him in new ways... you look at that trial as a BLESSING. That is how we can have JOY even in the midst of sorrow. Because WE KNOW IN WHOM WE HAVE BELIEVED!! Cant wait to hear the praise report!!

Gen D, your title is really straight to the point... concise and precise... lol!

thumbs Gen D, I really really really appreciate your spirit, in the midst of needs and trials tornado :titanic: we can still rofl laugh :laughing: , you remind me of my friend who is also a christian. :glory: Owen, praisin the :jesuspic:

owen wrote:
thumbs Gen D, I really really really appreciate your spirit, in the midst of needs and trials tornado :titanic: we can still rofl laugh :laughing: , you remind me of my friend who is also a christian. :glory: Owen, praisin the :jesuspic:
:yeahthat:

owin,,im sure its the s of sistas ,,an urself helping me, D at home in this yoga position wiv remote,, lol!

Okay...my usual response is an "eye roll" when I see D post things like this.

Soooooo....I will continue with tradition because D KNOWS that God allows these seasons because he has a short memory of how good He's been to him the last time He came thru. HELP HIM JESUS!!

lol! umm ,,ptl i guess,, u gotta love that compassion,, ,,i havnt 4gotton lordys past ,,but im weary of this battle,, ,,im jus sayin,

You know how I roll. I'm all about getting you to see just how blessed you really are DESPITE the way things look around you. Your life now is NOT your reality. It's the unseen that is YOUR reality....the reality for ALL of God's children.

I have HARD sayings...hehehe...but it's because I want the best for you and it's time for you to believe and not be in fear.

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.] (John 14:27 - AMP)

Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting (2 Corinthians 4:18 - AMP)

glug glug glug ,,i cant hear u cos im sinkin, ,,i can see ur mouth movein ,, but wen ur undawata its awkward,2 see how blessed i am miss prince, but im sure ur rite, ,,,,,,,, D,,rollin mi eyes 2,, at u

laugh got an idea here.... thinking thinking if I have a prayer request praying my title would be...... bubblegum ........aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....eeeeeeeeeeeee...iiiiiiiiiiiii....oooooooooo.....uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! thumbs got a creative mind. lol!

D i accept ur ''i o u '',, owin,, now owing 2 ur fortunate circumstances of joining up 4 D talk 101,,u r 4eva in mi debt,, ,,ohh try not run b4 u can walk, ,,,ten hutt,. ok as u wer ,, ,,, gen D shapeing tmrws werld 2day,, lol!

laugh great D!please do share with thy brethren... Angelique:thumbs Love what you shared,really comforting.I receive it too.God bless you.

Hey there... just checkin in to see how things are going.. to see if you have seen any provision from the Lord over the weekend. praying

flower ,,,,,,,, um a possability, um im dwn 2 the wire, ,,, i feel like moses at red sea, ,,

Got it. Well.. that can be a really good thing considering all that God did there! :) Hang in there... our situation is precarious at best as well. I am praying for you and me both bro!! I am just trusting and believing in all that HE IS to get us through no matter what the terrain of the journey looks like. Praying for Peace until the provision manifests!!