Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

PSFC Presents: Secret Santa

Christmas is here and its time for SECRET SANTA!
For those of you who have never taken part in a Secret Santa, its really simple.
All you have to do is send me a PM telling me the following information:

Who you would like to send a gift to:
What the gift is:
What short note would you like to go with the gift:

Then just simply send me the gift you want to send i will send it on to the lucky gift-reciever!
congratulations

Here is an example of the PM you will send to me:

Who you would like to send a gift to: Lea75
What the gift is: Penguin Doll
What short note would you like to go with the gift: Merry Christmas from a special friend xx

See, its easy! And what a lovely suprise someone will have when they load PS! Its also fun trying to figure out who could have sent you the gift.
Also i will gift-wrap every gift to make it that extra special!

So if you have a gift you want to give to that special someone, why not use our Secret Santa Service and make this christmas special for a lucky member xx

Rules:
- One Gift at a time please, once I have sent your gift you are more than welcome to ask me to send another one for you x
- Please make sure your note is short as you know the note system in PS isnt very long

IF YOU WISH TO SENT A SECRET SANTA PRESENT TO GAIAMAIDEN THEN PLEASE PM ME AND THEN SEND YOUR GIFT TO ME AND I WILL PASS IT ON TO HER....BUT SHHHHHHHH DONT TELL GAIA LOL
CAN YOU MAKE SURE ANY GIFTS FOR GAIA ARE SENT BEFORE 20TH DEC PLEASE AS I WILL BE AWAY AFTER THAT!

THANKS LEA75

As I understand, We send you a PM to who we send the gift, what is it and a note whit it. Example:
I want to send a snowman to lea75. Note: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And we send you the Item and you send to the person we want to send but that person doesn't know who sent her/her.

thats correct Tromo Smile the person you want me to send it to, will have a lovely suprise, but they wont know who it is from Smile

gaia does one item class as one gift? and can you send one person more than on gift each? and can i send to more than one person? thought i would get all 3 questions out there at once lol x

sorry lol i meant to say one gift at a time, so when i have sent one for you i can tell you im ready to send another one for you, this is just so i dont get overflowed with gifts to send Smile xx so yes you can send more than one jsut not all at the same time lol xx

its great isnt it congratulations

Remember everyone! You can still send a special gift to someone in PSFC!
I will be online everyday between now and Xmas so if you want to send something, send me a PM Smile