Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ponyboycurtis

Sorry but, who is bob, have they really just ran out of names? Lets invite bob to be part of our town

LOL! I heard about "Bob"!
Apparently, with the new annoying "Invite this person" thingy; if you don't have anyone on your FL (or if you have run out of people to invite to PS), something comes up suggesting you invite "Bob."

I wonder if Bob is Hideeni's first name?

lol

I've not seen "Bob" yet, but I have loads of friends who don't play PS and probably never will, so I don't think I'll ever meet him!

well... i also have a lot of friends that don't play ps.... and a ton(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that do play.... but 'Bob" is there... Sad

me too, i have many friends who play and many who dont, but sometimes 'Bob" is there.. i wonder why they have chosen that name.. lol

Kokonee wrote:
Apparently, with the new annoying "Invite this person" thingy; if you don't have anyone on your FL (or if you have run out of people to invite to PS), something comes up suggesting you invite "Bob."

LaughingLaughingLaughing

The invite thing gets on my nerves too :blush2: :

Kokonee wrote:

lol i stilll hvae a lot of friend to invite but i still se the name bob

I've had a Bob-sighting as well! But he was replaced with a real-life friend that does not play PS. Wonder if he will pop in again sometime. Smile

I don't think Bob is Hideeni's first name... they are not the same. Hideeni is way too cool for Bob.

LOL! I got the invite for Bob today! When I clicked on "him" it just went to my friends' list. And no Hideeni...