Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enayla Tshima

Hello from Holland!

Hi there all!

Found you guys on google (wanted to look at some other places to then only Playfish forum!

Hopefully i'm gonna have a great time here (probably i am anyways )

Well... playing PS now for about 6 months... and am quite addicted to it! Also playing Restaurant City, Country Story and Farmville a lot. so if you're seeking new friends! You've found one

hi Marianne a.k.a Enayla Tshima...hihihih..welcome here in PSFC! NIce to have another member from Netherlands!! Hows your country? i heard about the new virus attacking netherlands...i hope everythings will be fine...

anyway, hope you'll enjoy the site like we do!! looking forward to chatting with u...im pretty sure you'll like here if u have any questions just ask ok?enjoy dear!!! Smile

chay wrote:
hi Marianne a.k.a Enayla Tshima...hihihih..welcome here in PSFC! NIce to have another member from Netherlands!! Hows your country? i heard about the new virus attacking netherlands...i hope everythings will be fine...

anyway, hope you'll enjoy the site like we do!! looking forward to chatting with u...im pretty sure you'll like here if u have any questions just ask ok?enjoy dear!!! Smile

Thanks Smile Who's the other dutch member? (got curious no ) Everything in Holland is snowy and very sunny a.t.m.! I love this kind of weather! feels like throwing snowballs and making snow angels

You mean the Mexican influenza virus? Well for me i don't see anything since i don't need the flu shot... (thank god for that... i'm panic about needles!) Only small kids and people in hazard groups need one... but for the rest is everything ok!

The site looks awesome! Totally in christmas atmosphere ! Getting into the jingle bells jiggy! lol congratulations

Welcome Enayla! Thanks for saying hello to my Hello from Missouri thread, I wanted to come to yours and return the favor Smile As you can see by my ammount of posts that I've come to love the forum very much in the short ammount of time I've been here lol I hope you come to love PSFC just as much as I have Smile

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to PSFC hun! Im sure you will have fun here, there are loads of other PS addicts (including me lol)
xx

Enayla Tshima wrote:
Hi there all!

Found you guys on google (wanted to look at some other places to then only Playfish forum!

Hopefully i'm gonna have a great time here (probably i am anyways )

Well... playing PS now for about 6 months... and am quite addicted to it! Also playing Restaurant City, Country Story and Farmville a lot. so if you're seeking new friends! You've found one

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!

Hello! Do you mind if I add you dear? I'm from Belgium!! Smile

Doei!! Smile

hey! it's amazing here!!!!! honestly! you are going to have so much fun and find amazing people!!!!!!!! don't forget to join contests to win fandastic prizes! and you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! hope to see you a lot!

Welkom op het forum enayla. You will 100% like it on this forum...im more then 100% positive.

This forum is nothing like playfish forum..... The people here are so nice...no scammers/hackers or nothing....

you will have a great time here with us =)...Welcome to the family =P