Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Job... Need Prayers

bandaid ive been on a few interviews like last month an thy keep saying we like u blah blah : : :blah: :blah: we luv'd u but wont give me an ans..now it's getting to me..
please pray for a job or an answer from the jobs asap...
i

Lord in the name of Jesus Christ I pray that you would send your angels to work on sisterinchrists behalf, to help her find a job. I pray Holy Spirit in Jesus name that you would provide work, business opportunities and investment opportunities for my sister, so that she is able to have a decent income coming in.

Lord you word says, "I know the plans I have toward you says the Lord, plans not to harm you, but to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11) I pray this word would become a reality in my sisters life, and as she confesses the word over her life, that you would cause her to step into prosperity and success. In Jesus name I thankyou Lord, you will not leave nor forsake my sister in her situation, and I thankyou that you have a plan for her life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Hi John, thank u so much for ur prayers!! It is so encouraging..
Bless You thank you

I really appreciate your prayers for me.. God bless you !!! praying
May the Lord bless you abundantly in every way possible.

:praiseg-d: :lordhelpus:

SisterinChrist wrote:
Hi John, thank u so much for ur prayers!! It is so encouraging..
Bless You thank you

I really appreciate your prayers for me.. God bless you !!! praying
May the Lord bless you abundantly in every way possible.

:praiseg-d: :lordhelpus:

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matt 18:19)

Father, I come into agreement with all the prayers sister, and my brothers and sisters have prayed/continue to pray for her. Lord I thank you for lifting her spirits and giving her strength as she follows you to find that Job you've already got for her out there. Lord Jesus, I thank you that you are our provider. Father I ask that you guide her into the new Job that is already out there somewhere waiting for her. Father I ask that you grant her favor in the sight of those who interview her. Jesus I thank you for hearing our prayers and granting our petitions in Jesus mighty name I ask and pray, Amen!!

,,,open doors 4 sisda that cant be shut, give her peace as only u can ,, ,,,,D