Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

D's Thread Hijack

Oh no!!! I wonder if the same thing has been happening with my dreams that I seem to not be able to find?!

lol! lol! lol!

Do you have a photographic memory? You've made over 5,000 posts! You know every post you've left?

lol! i hav werst memory ,,howeva ,,i know wen i post mi hyrographiks,, lol! ,,wiv high end larfs incorprated,, im inclined 2 remeba,, ,,esply if thers boss teasein involved,, D diplomat international,

dreamster wrote:
lol! i hav werst memory ,,howeva ,,i know wen i post mi hyrographiks,, lol! ,,wiv high end larfs incorprated,, im inclined 2 remeba,, ,,esply if thers boss teasein involved,, D diplomat international,

lol! yer kazy

i cant wait 4 mi Dee dolls come out from mattell, essenshell 4 evey household,,

lol! whaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa,,, ,,i think i come wiv batteries baby Dee thanks debsta bby photos ltd,, 4 promotional piks,,

the boss has cut me loose frm her thred im adrift in the open sea of the site,, i feel like gilligan island, modern D robinson crusoe,, ,, i need 2 post 2 keep mi thred goin

:laughing: someday when i meet ya face to face :werecool: i want ya autograph priciple D!!! You're like our own celebrity :drama: Cheering cool

boss thers room 4 u here 2 ,, acutally 4 all mi frends a special t u 2 debsta flooring ltd 4 the orsome deep pile red carpet,

:laughing: are you busy mocking me?????????? :ignore: :blah: :blah: :blah:
Do not mock a woman of God you go girl! we are in da majority here, did you forget antagonize

lol! no not busy justa sideline activty ,,nuthing mock ,,it was all real,, ,, um one Dee 2 rule them all,, i think thats a movie line,,,celebraDy

flower yes celebraDee hassa lotta appointments afta the oskars,, '',i jus wanna thank 2nite,,'',,

an thank u 4 tuneing in2 the late show wiv Dee Betterman,, of course,, thers always ,,, Dee in his intaview chair,, ,,now h/f,,,

Well, I have to ask the question D Betterman, what funny side of life were you born and do you like your eggs funny side up?

i thort i askd the questions,, ,, um yessss eggs funny side up,, um i was funny D jnr at skool ,,often got in mild trubble 4 teaseing the teachers,, ,,then was head clown at werk,,then ch,, and now here,, u shoodnt egg me on but im glad u do D outta his shell totally..

flower got ur funnybone,, lol! ,,an this dee betterman,, late show,, wher anything can happen ,, an it usual does,, i;ll be rite bak afta tha break,,

D outta his shell totally.. .
I've got video of that happening:
SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmile, Mr. Letterman!

no wonda i always got egg on mi face,, lol!,,um thats Betterman ,, miss debsta,, D Betterman,,,,