Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

D's Thread Hijack

i neva tyre of the dukes,, an daisys southern frid chicken mmmm at home wiv the colonel,,

,,,well h/f if u wer 2 see me Dee,, cook ,,it wood be more like this, ,then taste ,,mm nummy,, then u,, go ,,daaaaannngg sooo yummy, ,,i u,, we need 2 ,,, this tastes betta than mi food said h/f ,,ohh Dee wats ur recipe i ur food,, ,,,

hind'sfeet wrote:
thumbs The process of D cooking in the kitchen :reading: :cooking: :blah: :oops: bandaid :booboo: :ineedahug:
:hmm: :reading: :idontgetit: :hmm: :reading: :cooking: :donut:
ROTFL

hmm hospital ,,,comfy bed, ,,tv ,,room service nurses fussin,, lol! ,, comfy chair,, sounds grt

Are you sure? This is what one of the nurses has in store for you...SmileyCentral.com

Well there's this one
SmileyCentral.com
and Owen's girlfriend (or is it sister? he never told us) took a first aid course once
SmileyCentral.com

Yeah, well Owen's girlfriend/sister gets a little carried away with bandaging! I went to the first aid station for some aspirin for my sore throat and came out like this:
SmileyCentral.com

Naw, the rest of my body is so covered in white gauze you can't see it against the white background.

laugh Well if you thought the nurse was scary, wait til you see the doc!
SmileyCentral.com

Perhaps a washing, some triple anitbiotic salve and a bandaid is all you need! Here's a nurse's assistant who would be glad to help.
SmileyCentral.com

um ok ,,the gurl looks like sumone outta the eagles song ''takein it easy''.. lol! lol! ''a gurl mi lord in a flat deck ford'',...

Well, I could always bring back the scary nurse, Owen's gauze-crazy girlfriend/sister or the doctor!!!!!!

wasnt complain,, just an observation,, ok well im kinda hungry nurse helper,, i require a 350grm ribeye steak, garlik mash ,,winter steameed vegies,, jus,, garlik butter,, um fresh juice,, miss,,

yes yes,, love custerd, , um some fresh flowas 4 mi room wood be nice 2 ,, t u miss,, lol! um god speed,,

Okay here's some flowers SmileyCentral.comwoops! wrong holiday! You really, really sure you want some pie, mister D Betterman?

Yes, but woops! He's in the wrong room! Here I am with some flowers for you. SmileyCentral.comI'm on my way home from the pageant.

lol! ohh thats soo much betta,,u look nice in ur werk klothes, , mi finga still hurts ,, 4 da ,, in his hospital chair..

And some steakSmileyCentral.coma potatoSmileyCentral.comsome vegesSmileyCentral.comand somethin to drinkSmileyCentral.comIf you're real nice to Hinds Feet, maybe she'll cook the steak, potato and peas for ya. (I don't want to get my gown dirty). Oh yes, here's your pie. SmileyCentral.com Some wild woman has been throwing the custard pies at people, can you believe it?

ohh yes plse h/f,, ,,im regula nice 2 u,, ,,im hopeing 4 a sedate custard pie onna plate mmm nummy, D at the hilton hospital,,

thumbs custard pie headed your way D!

Hay, Hotel Hospital!! I got to spend time there before! Had a fridge, bathroom, my own tv on an "arm", and a rose garden and patio right outside my room.

Hey D, I think it's time we have another photo shoot. I don't particularly like this photo of you

duh look like you didn't have enough sleep da night before

lol!

Yes, sorry D, but there's anotha one

hee hee

you look kinda guilty here, like it's you who took the cookie out da cookie jar. was it you???

WHAT!?!?!? Da whole jar!!!!!!!! holy moly

'k i'll forgive ya, seeing that I have to forgive you 7 x 70 times praying

I will forgive ya, but I'll be prayen for ya thumbs

You'll get sick of sooooo many cookies cold

,,23 24,,, um nope doin jus fine lol! ,,the tummy of Dee is inDestruktable um any more koffy??

Here take this ice lolly tongue stuck water is betta than coffee - soon you'll be hiperactive bouncing

I'm sure Sirianta could create even more of a masterpiece with her camera!SmileyCentral.com

flower i guess im pretty asa pikture,, i love blak an white piks,, that r partly aged ,,slightly colored flower im sure she kood but doesnt hav Advanced Dee 101 econografy degree,,like urself,,