Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

D's Thread Hijack

flower thank u ,,, thank u very much,, ,,i jus wanna thank the lord ,,4 mi gift lol! an the boss 4 the site 2 bless yall wiv mi larfs,, an mi sisdas who support me.. ,, good nite an god bless amerika,, flower

,,, only 3 ppl ,,ohh its jus tha camera guys,, u tell me ,,um ok, hmm usualy thousands of tikets sold

yes, it was just a close up of the previous 3 years oscar winners!! :laughing:

i;ll jus hav2 wait 4 debsta 2 sort the crowd out, lol! who knows wat she will come up wiv,

Somehow I knew we get get back to the red carpet!
SmileyCentral.comHere's D!
SmileyCentral.comHere's Sirianta!
Hind's Feet.SmileyCentral.com
Me SmileyCentral.com
D's producerSmileyCentral.com
Some Canadian chicks with jet lag

Law Enforcement officers to keep hordes of adoring fans at a safe distanceSmileyCentral.comThe before-mentioned adoring fansSmileyCentral.com

i knew it wood be werf waitg 4 wow yall look so ,,but mi producer gettg a oska b4 me,, ohh tha canaidians talk,,

I looked in da archives and found these photo's of you in previous movies:

soldier In D army now

Sweet Dreams Sleeping beauDy

driving D fast & the furious

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here is some more

:stop: in the name of love

:titanic: nr 2

and my personal favourite:

:wwjd:

Titanic 2 is where you are a hero and safe people from the ship and WWJD is a movie What would Jesus Do wink

flower lol! ok swty im jus checkin mi wardrobe,,lookin 4 mi supaman suit ,,then finda ph booth,,

Oh D!! I've found this one in a very old archive!!!

woohoo Saturday night fever!

:laughing: get ya groove on brother!!

lol! um check ur temp ,,i think u mite hava feva,, did u mean ''saterdeenite feva,

i hate dancin,, ,,but i do look ratha good in a white suit on a platform ,, maybe im preachin,, swty,,

Yes, pointing your way to heaven! rofl Maybe it'll have to be renamed "Sunday Mornin Feva"

You're goin have to make several bookcases to put all your Oscars, Emmys and general trophies on, D!!!
Like this trophy for Highest Poster/Picture Drawer of all time: (I know you treasure this one the most)

SmileyCentral.com
Then there's your 14 Oscars:SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com
And who could ever forget your 68-minute Emmy-acceptance speech?
SmileyCentral.com
And then, there's the reward you get for making us all laugh even when your life circumstances stink:
SmileyCentral.com
So now your ego should be suitably fluffed, stuffed and generally intolerable to live with. You're welcome.

at last gettg close 2 normal flower justa day in the life of Dee,,, um no dancers ?? the canadians stuk at the border?? lol!