Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

D's Thread Hijack

yes did u know that econ/icon is called dreamsta,, yes ok u can hav mi autogrf,, um photo aswell ok here,, lol! [d],

Jippppeeeeeeeee!!!!! happy dance Cheering Cheering woohoo

Thanks D!! Will brag with dis pic with all me friends :laughing:

HE won't, i think he is like laugh 'cause He blessed you with a lot of humor thumbs

lol! ,,yes swty,, i think i got a tripple portion ,, cos i kno sum ppl missed out completely

flower i guess u wanna oskar 4 bakup supportg actress ?? oh mi Dee ,,realy thinkso?? hav2 think it ova,,

Uhm...... YES!! what I wanta osca toooooo you go girl! you can't get all da credit. I've put in a lot of work teaching you acting basics soapbox whistle

well if ya want compitition here I am what some healthy compitition :laughing: yes, i am :drama: bubblegum

Uhm, let me think scratching chin yes, yes! i want to be a Cheering in dat soapbox and i will be a stunt lady too :cooking: i've got some great stunt moves :whew:

what ya want? :donut: something sweet or something :cooking: savoury??? Just place ya orda

Or how 'bout some soul food? :bible: the absolute best to help with hunger pains thumbs

flower lol! um i think ,,um snappa fillets entree,, pan fried,, beef wellington garlik mash,, steamd veges,,, vinilla pannacotta an ice cream ,,mmm

oh yummo!!!!! sounds delicious!! or how 'bout some saucy beef stew, with some yummie vegies topped with a creamy sauce, potato in da skin with loads of garlic butter!! :hooray:

And finish that off with some strawberry pavlova

Oh dear now I'm hungry :hmm:

flower eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk now im starving ,,nortygurl D in a feeding frenzy,, um kids dont do this at home,, was,, now ,,, ,,,,

Sirianta, if you keep cooking D such delicious meals, he's gonna look like thisSmileyCentral.comand that might keep him from winning any more Emmys. Perhaps he should just eat some SmileyCentral.com

And I'm the beauty queen and fitness instructor! Okay, 45 pushups.....

Now D, we don't want this to come to this SmileyCentral.comOk, I'll resign as fitness instructor and throw away my SmileyCentral.com

lol! on a scale of 1-10 i agree,, lol! ,,now 2 scale the mountain of southern fried chicken ,

D, my fav. is a mountain of Chicken Fried Steak with white gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans!! :partytime:

YESSSSS!!! It is a piece of beef that has been hammered flat and breaded and fried like chicken. White gravy is just gravy made with flour and broth with salt and pepper.

Oh dear, my eyes are nearly not open yet and I'm hungry already. It's your fault D lol! what whistle

So, if this was ya fault i guess it was you who took da cookie out da cookie jar ??????????? :laughing: