Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

God is starting to work on my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear I am so excited!! laugh A friend of mine told me that God said to her that I shouldn't just pray for my husband to get saved, I should pray for the problem areas. Which is alcohol and his temper. Then a week ago I started praying every night that God should make him sick when he drinks alcohol and that God should please speak to his spirit every time he starts getting angry at someone or a situation.

I also read last night in the Word of God that to prophesy is a good gift because it helps other's in believing in the Power of God and that God does use people to speak His Words. I then asked God if He would help me to start ministering to my husband prophetically.

Last night after I prayed all of the above my husband told me out of the
blue: "Something has happened to me, I don't get that angry anymore" I knew that God answered my prayer and I told my husband that I've been praying for his temper. How awesome is God!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I'm amazed happy dance

And how awesome is it that my husband said in his own words "something has happened to me" as if he knows it must be someone greater that is helping him - GOD!!!!! happy dance

WOWZERS!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!! Thank you Father huggins

Thank you for that testimony Sirianta, I really didn't know to pray like that Every day. I've been thanking God for my husband and sons salvation almost every day (sometimes I have forgotten...). Well, actually I do SOmetimes pray that my husband would HATE hate hate his gaming. I'll def. pray about some other things as well, that they would also make him sick, or not get as angry, maybe even that when he doesn't use a trash can also he would feel really guilty. Something like that thumbs

Sirianta,

Praise the Lord!!! Amen lady, I am so happy to hear that! I prayed these scriptures over my fiance over and over. They are helpful scriptures that have to do with everything that comes a long with the drinking. Here is the link if your interested:
Scriptures for Alcoholics

Yahoo!!!!!!!!! I feel like doing a cartwheel but I'd hurt myself.

Lol!!!! Jasmine you made me laugh out loud! That was funny!

Thanks you guys and thanks for the scriptures Christi85!

Thanks you guys!

Might I add to this if I may

I think you've realized something alot of women may not... Not all but alot

A praying woman, loving and praying woman is much more powerful than any mouthy, hostile, vindictive attitude can ever be

I mean, I literally am glad to the heart to hear God is answering your prayers so directly.

Not to offend anyone here, because it was more of a comment that the realization of a woman praying is great and powerful and effecive...Amen

I just want to brag about God again lol! Yesterday I asked my hubby seeing that he is going to play golf if he would mind if me and the kids go to church (that church I want to go to) and he didn't have a problem with it. He looked at me and said jokingly that happy-clappy church? And I said "yes, my love, that church" We went and had a wonderful time!!!

Another point to brag about and glorify God's name is that this coming weekend I'm going on a church camp with a lot of my lady friends! Woo hooooooooo!!!!!!!! happy dance I can't wait to be blessed and just be in the presence of the Lord this whole weekend. Just me, and my friends and Jesus!!! My eldest, Craigen, is 5 years old and I was on a church camp last before he was born. So it's time you go girl! lol!

IM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you all!!!

Happy Clappy church... I love it laugh

Bless You

Yes! Lol!! That is a term used in South Africa for charasmatic churches! People who find such churches a bit weired calls it happy clappy. Lol!! Although we all know that is the best way to worship God! one of these days he'll be a happy clappy too, he just doesn't know it yet! Lol!!

Exactly! I know people find churches like that odd..lol

My pastor before he was saved said he despised churches like such, now hes been pastoring one for almost 40 years :laughing:

Yep and you can't stop him from giving God praise. Wonderful testimony of how God can work, does work, and probably going to do something similar for you too thumbs

I know he's glad he had a praying wife when the Lord opened his eyes and saved him

Exactly! I know that the prayers of a wife is very powerful!! And that my husband's story is going to be a great testimony! I believe this 'cause nothing is impossible for God!!

..and I stand in agreement with you. God definitely needs his men to stand in their places. Talking about them doesn't help but prayer changes things!