Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

Urgent! Husband and son stranded in blizzard!

Please pray for my husband and 19-year-old son who are stranded in a winter blizzard. They have 1/2 tank of gas and a little food, but their clothes are wet. (They took turns walking in front of the vehicle while it could still move since the visibility is so poor. The snow is mixed with rain, that's how they got soaked.)

They are literally in the middle of nowhere on a country road. Pray the enemy will not prevail in this situation, that no hypothermia sets in and that instead only a good report will come of this.

Praying Lord for Your Protection over them. Help them Father.
Amen.
Will keep praying for them.

Thank you. The heater in their 4-wheel-drive truck stopped working but then it started again, praise the Lord! Pray too for all the other people who are stranded and others who are getting into serious accidents because of icy roads and poor visibility.

Last night I was praying for my husband and I got a picture in my spirit of an apple pie. It had just come out of the oven and it had all kinds of steam rising off it. I'm believing that like the pie, he has a lot of heat left in him and it will take a long time for him and my son to cool down.

They've been stranded almost 7 hours now. It's 9 degrees Fahrenheit; about -13 degrees Celcius outside, wind gusting as much as 55 mph. Their heater is kinda working.

The guys are home clapping thanks to all who prayed. Praise the Lord for seeing us through.

:jesuspic: :angel: Hallelujah! So glad to hear they are home safe and sound. huggins Thank you Jesus!!!!

Yes, God is good! Their truck stopped working at one point and the tractor that finally got to them had to move drifts that were as much as 12 feet (about 4 meters) high.
I cooked up a storm while they were gone, including an apple pie that was still a little warm when they finally walked through the door.

praiseGod Glory to GOD!The Vision about the apple pie was God's assurance that they will come home. :glory: